Workers at downtown Exxon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rooster View Post
    I used them once. I hired two of them to help me with some fence work. 8hrs + lunch, and I threw them $100 each. Negotiated the rate up front. It worked for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Them days are long gone. They won't work for $100 per day anymore. My buddy who builds decks, patios and arbors quit going to Frisco to get labor, They also want $17 per hour from him and he is an illegal alien and can speak to them.

Comment

"They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."

Comment

How about Frisco City Government pass an ordinance that anyone caught hiring these day laborers be fined $500 per offense for hiring them? This would cover everything, the city gets extra $$$$ and the cops have something to do along with their traffic ticket duties. Trump will probably give the city an award for not allowing undocumented workers to bring in drugs, bring in crime and stop the rapists.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray View Post
          How about Frisco City Government pass an ordinance that anyone caught hiring these day laborers be fined $500 per offense for hiring them? This would cover everything, the city gets extra $$$$ and the cops have something to do along with their traffic ticket duties. Trump will probably give the city an award for not allowing undocumented workers to bring in drugs, bring in crime and stop the rapists.
          City of Frisco is a Sanctuary City is the reason.

It is a Federal Crime to hire illegal aliens. First offense is from $539 to $4,313 for each person hired, 2nd offense is from $ 4,313 to $10,718, 3rd offense is $6,469 to $21,563. This is direct from USCIS website :https://www.uscis.gov/i-9-central/penalties

City of Frisco like almost all cities do not want to mess with Illegal aliens, Next time you see a Frisco Police ask them why the don't go after the illegals on the corner or the illegals driving without a driver licenses. They will state they don't enforce Federal laws.

All the police department has to do is sign an agreement with DHS and have 4 week training seminar and they can legally check immigration status. Delegation of Immigration Authority Section 287(g) Immigration and Nationality Act

https://www.ice.gov/factsheets/287g

Comment

Hiring is not a city ordinance, hence the city has no standing to enforce hiring.

If they actually enforced the law - Frisco lawns would be shaggy, homes would never get built and restaurants would close due to no workers. Without illegal labor Frisco would still be a corn field.

Comment

Working...
            X