Physical therapists

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Physical therapists

recommendations for physical therapists for outpatient pt after knee replacement?

Colby and Mo at Frisco Physical Therapy near the Kroger on Preston are fantastic at their jobs. Helped me with a shoulder and knee surgeries. Can't recommend them enough.
    There are 3 things that America will be remembered for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: The Constitution, Jazz music, and Baseball. These are the 3 most beautiful things this culture's ever created. Gerald Early

Comment

I second Frisco Physical Therapy although the therapist who helped me is no longer there.

Comment

No recommendation but rehab like professional athlete. Do your exercises 2-5X more often than the once/twice recommended. Yes, it will hurt, but getting your range of motion and strength back faster will produce a better long term outcome. Run the concept past your ortho, but don't be surprised if the answer is - if you can take the pain there is a lot to be gained. Getting you back to 100% as fast a possible has whole body impact.

Many of the guidelines are designed to minimize pain - rather than minimize pain, let's maximize results. Pain is weakness leaving the body.

Comment

Working...
        X