Keller vs Frisco

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keller vs Frisco

Hello! We currently live in a master planned community in Keller. We are considering moving to South Frisco, specifically Lone Star Ranch. Any pros/cons to the neighborhood ? Would the commute be unbearable to Arlington (near six flags) from South Frisco ? Any input would be appreciated !

I would stick with Keller. Traffic is not fun up here.
    Here's a joke you might not laugh at:
    All the poorest work the hardest for the smallest
    Do what you got to do

Comment

Originally posted by Opus View Post
      I would stick with Keller. Traffic is not fun up here.
      Opus is spot on. That commute would be brutal.
      There are 3 things that America will be remembered for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: The Constitution, Jazz music, and Baseball. These are the 3 most beautiful things this culture's ever created. Gerald Early

Comment

Agree with Opus as well. And Lone Star Ranch is in a weird spot. Your only access is to 121 is to backtrack to Legacy or take the horrible route through the Colony.

Frisco is a great place to live, but its not worth signing up for that commute.

Comment

Not sure what kind of home you're looking for but there is a good looking one that just came on the market this week close to where I live. South Frisco just off Preston ... near to Smith Elem/Clark Middle School/Lebanon Trails HS and a stones throw from Collin Community College. Easy access to 121 and all the shopping/eateries you need within a 3-4 mile radius! Fairmont Drive is the street. And best of all .. about 5 minutes from Total Wine and More across 121 in Plano

Comment

You would have to find a new job, the drive wouldn't be a major deal breaker.

Comment

Working...
            X