Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best time of year for a yard sale

audi partem alteram

Sounds like you did every thing right. We have found that early Spring (now) and early Fall are the best times. Just recently had one and we were slammed both days. Have had them in Frisco, Plano and Richardson. Frisco by far was the lowest attended. In Richardson the cars were parked for 2-3 blocks all the way down the street. Crazy!

Comment

I think it's harder to have a good yard sale in Frisco due to the sign restrictions even if you advertise. A lot of people who go to yard/garage sales usually find them by just driving around. That said, it's difficult for people to find a sale because you can't put signs out on the intersections, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Delta-TX View Post
        I think it's harder to have a good yard sale in Frisco due to the sign restrictions even if you advertise. A lot of people who go to yard/garage sales usually find them by just driving around. That said, it's difficult for people to find a sale because you can't put signs out on the intersections, etc.
        I agree. They have to be a certain distance from the street and they can be very tricky to see.
        audi partem alteram

Comment

Working...
        X