No announcement yet.

Garage Door Repair

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I called Tommy yesterday afternoon because the spring to my garage door broke and my house goes on the market this Saturday. He came this morning and replaced the broken spring and did safety checks knowing that that will the home inspector will do once my house is sold. He loves what he does and has a very social. I HIGHLY recommend Tommy!!!!!!!

Comment

Another recommendation for Tommy. He came out last Sunday with in about 3 hours of me calling him.

Comment

our builder left the number for Overhead in our kitchen

Ed came out and swapped one spring for 2... happy to have my garage back!
        If by a "Liberal" they mean someone who looks ahead and not behind, someone who welcomes new ideas without rigid reactions, someone who cares about the welfare of the people-their health, their housing, their schools, their jobs, their civil rights, and their civil liberties .... then I'm proud to say I'm a "Liberal." --- JFK

Comment

Thanks FOLers for the recommendation for Tommy with North Dallas Doors. Excellent, timely, and fair priced service. I will refer him to my friends without hesitation.

Comment

Working...
          X