Garage Door Repair

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garage Door Repair

Mine Garage door just broke and I need a good repair company! Amy referrals? Thanks

Tommy W/ North Dallas Doors

214-502-6646

Comment

Originally posted by Silly Squid View Post

214-502-6646

This.

I searched FOL for recommendations when my spring broke, Tommy was the only result. Was well worth it to call him.
      If you're addicted to cold turkey how do you stop?
      I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Comment

214-502-6646
        +1 more for Tommy!

Comment

214-502-6646
          My garage door spring just broke and I went with this recommendation. He arrived fast, finished fast, and did a great job. Definitely a good find.

Comment

I have used Tommy twice at two different houses.....so what is up with garage door springs anyway?

Comment

I just had Complete Overhead Door out yesterday and really liked them a lot. They took the time to show us exactly why we were having an issue and took the time to cover all of our options. They are family owned and have really great coupon deals - which is why I called them originally, but was really happy with them!

972-412-6069

Comment

Another happy customer of North Dallas Doors. Called Tommy Sunday night when our spring broke - he was there in about an hour (it was about 8pm) and replaced the spring for a very reasonable fee. Found him right here in this thread. :-)

Comment

+1 for North Dallas Doors. Came home to a broken door spring, saw the FOL posts, called Tommy. He came in under an hour, and in less than 30 minutes, problem solved!. Fairly priced and knows how to take care of his customers. Will definitely use again.

Comment

Another satisfied customer of tommy w n Dallas doors. Dh backed into our door and I just knew we would need to replace either the whole door or at least a couple of panels. Tommy fixed it right up and you would never know it had been hit.

Fast friendly and affordable!

Comment

I had to call Tommy again (for a different problem), tonight. It's been a couple of years since my first call to Tommy, and I have to say that the second experience was as great as the first. I really can't say it enough....Tommy rocks!

Comment

Thanks to FOL for a great recommendation! Tommy fixed my broken Garage Door spring last night and did an awesome job! He was on time, and even changed the bulbs for me in my garage light. I will definitely use him again! FOL has the best recommendations!

Comment

Just had Tommy out this morning to fix a broken door spring. Great guy and fast work. He was on time and did a great job.

Highly recommend.

Comment

I'll add to the praise for Tommy. One of my springs broke Sat. afternoon a couple weeks ago. He came out Sunday morning and replaced with a dual spring this time.

Comment

ASHBY GARAGE DOOR REPAIR (469) 500-1201
                              (New Customer Discounts)
                              He does great work!!

Comment

Working...
                              X