Menu

Announcement

Collapse

FOL Upgrades this weekend

FOL will be undergoing some scheduled upgrades which will cause outages over the weekend. Thank you for your patience!
See more
See less

personal swim instructor for kids

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• personal swim instructor for kids

Any swim instructor recommendations who can come and teach swimming for a 5 yr old at home ?please suggest

Do you have a pool of your own? I have a lady I used for 5 summers in a row and DD is now a fantastic swimmer. She didn't need the lessons again after the first year, however I liked the reinforcement year after year.

Comment

Originally posted by PoshFriscoMom View Post
      Do you have a pool of your own? I have a lady I used for 5 summers in a row and DD is now a fantastic swimmer. She didn't need the lessons again after the first year, however I liked the reinforcement year after year.
      Nope..But i have community pool just next my home..so i want her to teach there..can you please pass the info...

Comment

BUMP

Comment

Bump 2

Can you publish the contact or pm please. Thanks

Comment

I know a great lady but you have to go to her. She does them out of her home. I personally wouldn't use a community pool esp with it being summer. They are busy and with the possibility of them being closed due to issues. You would lose teaching time. Just food for thought.

Comment

Swim instructor

Originally posted by jen_nah View Post
              I know a great lady but you have to go to her. She does them out of her home. I personally wouldn't use a community pool esp with it being summer. They are busy and with the possibility of them being closed due to issues. You would lose teaching time. Just food for thought.
              Certainly open to going to the instructor's pool. Can you provide the name please. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by niky9 View Post
                Certainly open to going to the instructor's pool. Can you provide the name please. Thanks
                Check you PM info sent

Comment

Originally posted by jen_nah View Post
                  Check you PM info sent

can i get her number too TIA

Comment

We have gone to Pat at Frisco Swim (www.friscoswim.com) for the past few years. She and her other instuctors teach classes, usually 3 kids at a time grouped by age/skill level, out of their private backyard pools. We are extremely pleased with the results, highly recommend.

Comment

I have a pool in my backyard & would love to have someone come to my home for both my boys - they are ages 5 & 3. Please PM me her contact info. Thanks!

Originally posted by PoshFriscoMom View Post

Comment

More suggestions from previous thread

http://www.frisco-online.com/forums/...d.php?t=804366

Comment

Working...
                        X