Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replace Bathroom Vanity and paint bathroom

HI Guys

we want to replace our bathroom sink with a new vanity .Can anyone recommend some one who does that ..how much do they charge??

We want the wall paper in the bathroom removed and get it painted...Any recommendations of good painters for this job ?? ..

Highly appreciate your replies

Bump. Also looking for someone to replace bathroom vanities. Thanks.

Comment

overstock.com has some great looking vanities. Will probably be cheaper to order then have someone install. Although...it's not that hard to do yourself.

Comment

There are several threads on here already about bathroom remodels. Did you try the search feature?
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Handyman

Send me picture of what you have and I can send estimate: s.menchaca@tx.rr.com, 972-510-4315, My name is Steve and I do local handyman work..

Comment

Send me picture of what you have and I can send estimate: s.menchaca@tx.rr.com, 972-510-4315, My name is Steve and I do local handyman work..

Comment

We are having similar work done right now and I sent you a PM with our contractor's name and number.

Comment

Originally posted by transplant06 View Post
                We are having similar work done right now and I sent you a PM with our contractor's name and number.

Thanks

Comment

So finally which one did you choose? If it's done can you upload some pics of your bathroom?

Comment

I would guess you looking around $300 to remove and install a new vanity, I used a guy name Austin 214-934-2613.

He also took care of my painting.....

Comment

Thanks TallCoolOne, that was a great help. Surly going to contact him soon.

Comment

Working...
                      X