Need recommendation for promo apparel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need recommendation for promo apparel

We have a new business that will be opening soon and in the meantime we would like to have some t-shirts screenprinted and also embroider our own ballcaps and button down shirts for those of us who will be working there. We have our own embroidery machine, but need to find somewhere to get inexpensive, but quality "blank" shirts and ballcaps.

Also, we would like to have some t-shirts screen printed, so I need a recommendation on a reasonably priced place to do that. I know about EmbroidMe here in Frisco, but they seem overly expensive, so we are trying to find somewhere else. It doesn't have to be in Frisco, but would be nice to find a place within 15 miles or so.

Thx in advance

Sanmar, Broder Brothers, Alpha. Not sure they will sell without wholesale license. EmbroidMe will sell you blank shirts & ballcaps. Ace Imaging in Prosper does screen printing.

Comment

Squeegees in Allen... Great price ($15.00 set up for embroidery and 7.00 each logo). They are super friendly and very helpful as well.

Comment

promotional items Frisco

Stephanie St.Aubin in Frisco has a company named chic petite. Her web site is www.chicpetite.com. She does embroidery, silk screening, and various promotional items. Her web site is her baby stuff, but I know she does t-shirts, hats, bags, cups, etc... I use to work with her here in Frisco before she started this business. She also does all the baby blankets distributed by Baylor of Frisco. Good luck in your new business venture.

Comment

Working...
        X