Menu

Announcement

Collapse

FOL Upgrades Complete

If you encounter any issues with the forums or the website, please report them in the following thread http://www.frisco-online.com/forums/...ew-site-issues
See more
See less

Bathfitters

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bathfitters

anyone ever use them and does $2000 seem high just to have the tub covered and glass doors put back on. As an alternative has anyone every had their tub covered / spreayed with acrylic ? Thank you I live in Pa so this would probably not happen often in Texas

Originally posted by hintoe2001 View Post
    anyone ever use them and does $2000 seem high just to have the tub covered and glass doors put back on. As an alternative has anyone every had their tub covered / spreayed with acrylic ? Thank you I live in Pa so this would probably not happen often in Texas
    Seems a bit high..
    Making Dream's come true one family at a time, one house at a time...

Comment

You live in PA? Where? I am moving there next month.

Okay now to answer your question....I am guessing you are doing this because your tub is old and not looking so great. Call a bathtub refinishing company. My mom has done this a couple of time (she lives in PA). They come out and spray the tub and it will look brand new. They can also do the tiles. She had a navy blue tub sprayed white and looked great. She also had her shower pan done. It will probably be half the cost if not less.

If you let me know what part of PA you are in I can check and see who my Mom used if its the same area.
      Be respected. Be unique. Stand up for yourself. Be kind. Don't worry. Forget the insults. Remember the compliments. Don't allow yourself to be bullied by anyone

Comment

Golfer Girl

We moved from Frisco to The Abingtons, Clarks Summit beautiful up here, lots of acreage but houses are more expensive if you buy new. For what we paid for our house in Frisco you would pay 200k more up here.

Comment

We moved from Frisco to The Abingtons, Clarks Summit beautiful up here, lots of acreage but houses are more expensive if you buy new. For what we paid for our house in Frisco you would pay 200k more up here.
          Oh I know. My Mom has lived there for 20+ years. I grew up in NJ and I know the price of housing is about double what it is here.
          Be respected. Be unique. Stand up for yourself. Be kind. Don't worry. Forget the insults. Remember the compliments. Don't allow yourself to be bullied by anyone

Comment

Working...
          X