Menu

Announcement

Collapse

FOL Upgrades Complete

If you encounter any issues with the forums or the website, please report them in the following thread http://www.frisco-online.com/forums/...ew-site-issues
See more
See less

Need a thorough house cleaning...any recs?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a thorough house cleaning...any recs?

We are moving to Denver this summer, and we want someone to come and thoroughly clean our house before we put it on the market. Does anybody have a service or an individual they can recommend? The house is approximately 3000 square feet, so I know I am going to pay a lot for somebody to do it. As long as I am paying a lot, I'd like it to be a job well done! I would do it myself, but it is more than I can do in the timeframe we need it done, plus I have some medical limitations right now!

Alot of us on FOL use Alicia Minor with ACM Housekeeping. 469-544-1711. She is amazing!

Comment

I have used martha with Mess No More for years

admin@messnomore.com
      www.messnomore.com
      Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future-Oscar Wilde

Comment

Originally posted by Rachl323 View Post
        We are moving to Denver this summer, and we want someone to come and thoroughly clean our house before we put it on the market. Does anybody have a service or an individual they can recommend? The house is approximately 3000 square feet, so I know I am going to pay a lot for somebody to do it. As long as I am paying a lot, I'd like it to be a job well done! I would do it myself, but it is more than I can do in the timeframe we need it done, plus I have some medical limitations right now!
        Here's one of many recent threads about house cleaning/ house keepers

http://www.frisco-online.com/forums/...house+cleaning

Comment

Originally posted by Delta-TX View Post
          Here's one of many recent threads about house cleaning/ house keepers

http://www.frisco-online.com/forums/...house+cleaning
          Thank you for the link. I had gone back several pages, but did not see anything. The search function doesn't always seem to work for me!

Comment

Originally posted by Rachl323 View Post
            Thank you for the link. I had gone back several pages, but did not see anything. The search function doesn't always seem to work for me!
            You have to use the "search" that's on the same line as User CP Forum Rules Arcade Blogs etc. It works better than the one at the top right of the page.

Comment

As You says that you have approximately 3000 square feet, so you must need a good cleaning company for cleaning. You can find a good cleaning company on internet. A Good house cleaning company is one who provides well trainned staff and use safe products for cleaning.
              Peace

Comment

Originally posted by vikismith View Post
                As You says that you have approximately 3000 square feet, so you must need a good cleaning company for cleaning. You can find a good cleaning company on internet. A Good house cleaning company is one who provides well trainned staff and use safe products for cleaning.
                Precisely lol.

Comment

Working...
                X