No announcement yet.

Angie Stevens from Grand Prairie Ford?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angie Stevens from Grand Prairie Ford?

Obviously a question for the guys.

And guys who's wife's won't beat them down.

Am I the only guy who thinks she is the ultimate car spokes girl of all times ever?

She even beats the girls with the gums from Huffines.

And definitely the girl with the big hips from Southwest Kia.
    There are 3 things that America will be remembered for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: The Constitution, Jazz music, and Baseball. These are the 3 most beautiful things this culture's ever created. Gerald Early

http://www.tomparkproductions.com/Angie-bio.html

I googled her, If this is the same girl she appears to be very old

She don't do much for me..........

Comment

Originally posted by TallCoolOne View Post

That was kind of what I was thinking. I know that I have seen much better looking women in car ads but I can't remember where. I actually think that the Kia lady is a little nicer looking than Angie.

Comment

I agree with the others. However, the new girl on the Wendy's commercials I can really get behind.

Comment

Originally posted by TallCoolOne View Post

Meh. Yea, she looks like a mom and the hairdo is pretty grandma lookin.

She's ok I guess....nothin to get a hard on about....

Comment

Originally posted by Bluekross View Post
            I agree with the others. However, the new girl on the Wendy's commercials I can really get behind.
            I not a fan of red headed chicks, they tend to have pale skin and brown freckles.

Red on the Head, Dead in the Bed.........

Comment

Hottest Girl on TV is on Univision.

Desperita America is a Mexican Newshow comes on at 6 am each morning, very good to watch.

This girl is 40 but has a body of a hot 20 year old. Chiquinquira Delgado

Comment

Awww, isn't that cute....people still watching commercials on tv.

lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bluekross View Post
                  I see what you did there

Comment

Ouch! You guys are tough on the ladies!

She is in her early 40's. Don't look at the old bio pics, just watch a Rangers game and she will be on every 3rd innning. I think she looks great and I would even buy a car from her!
                    There are 3 things that America will be remembered for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: The Constitution, Jazz music, and Baseball. These are the 3 most beautiful things this culture's ever created. Gerald Early

Comment

This thread is reminding me of the one about the female weather woman.

Hey guys - there are some areas of the male mind that we really don't need to know what is going on.

A woman can be beautiful at any age. Intellegence and confidence makes a person attractive at any age. Unless you plan on upgrading every fifteen years most of you guys won't be so lucky as to be married to woman who looks as good as these two.
                      Last edited by angelaN; 08-27-2012, 08:14 PM.

Comment

Apparently she is Angie Barry
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwzsdR4ZJRY

Comment

Originally posted by angelaN View Post
                          This thread is reminding me of the one about the female weather woman.

Hey guys - there are some areas of the male mind that really don't need to know what is going on.

A woman can be beautiful at any age. Intellegence and confidence makes a person attractive at any age. Unless you plan on upgrading every fifteen years most of you guys won't be so lucky as to be married to woman who looks as good as these two.
                          And this gentlemen, is a prime example of the aforementioned beatdown.

Comment

Originally posted by FCS Wes View Post

Apparently she is Angie Barry
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwzsdR4ZJRY
                            Someone tell me she doesn't look unbelievable for a woman in her 40's!

Comment

Originally posted by ThisCharmingMan View Post
                              And this gentlemen, is a prime example of the aforementioned beatdown.
                              You knew it was coming, guys cant even have a gd thread without someone trying to kill it.
                              Question is, they mad because we like "that" or because they don't look like "that".

Reminds me of the women who protested Hooters along time ago.

Comment

Working...
                              X