I-Cracked mobile cell phone repair

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-Cracked mobile cell phone repair

I used I- Cracked, the mobile cell phone repair company people were asking about in an earlier thread. They were awesome! He came to my home, fixed my screen for a reasonable amount. I loved the fact that I did not have to leave it with him and the repairs were done in front of me. I would highly reccomend.

Can you tell me how to get ahold of them? What do they charge to replace a cracked iPhone screen?

Comment

I used phone-fix.com

Although I had to drive there in Mesquite.. they have Groupon offers. I paid $49.

You make an appointment, and they do it right in front of you. No off color tint that you often hear complaints about.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian View Post
        I used phone-fix.com

Although I had to drive there in Mesquite.. they have Groupon offers. I paid $49.

You make an appointment, and they do it right in front of you. No off color tint that you often hear complaints about.
        With all due respect to the folks of Mesquite, I bet there are a ton more snotty, spoon fed iPhone carrying teens who crack their phones in Frisco. We need an outlet up here.
        There are 3 things that America will be remembered for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: The Constitution, Jazz music, and Baseball. These are the 3 most beautiful things this culture's ever created. Gerald Early

Comment

The number is 214-865-6156. It was around $90. He did a really good job. I had taken my ds phone to Dr. Cell phone and his phone was never the same again. White lines on the screen, charger had to be fiddled with to charge etc.

Comment

Working...
          X