Bible Church

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bible Church

What recommendations do you have for a good Bible Church in the Frisco area. Looking for one that teaches bible not opinions.. Thank you for any suggestions..

It's a drive, but well worth it.

http://www.thevillagechurch.net/flower-mound/

Matt is a no-holds barred kind of preacher and might rub some people the wrong way.

Comment

I hear great things from friends at Bent Tree Bible Fellowship. Its on the border of Plano and Carrolton, off Park and Tollway.

www.benttree.org -Carrolton
      Www.benttreefrisco.org -Frisco
      Choose your friends wisely as you go through your years. Align with people who will build you up, not tear you down. -tobyMac

Comment

Based on your opening post, you'd be doing yourself a disservice if you didn't at least visit Frisco Bible Church.

8000 Sanctuary Dr. | Frisco, TX 75033

worship at 9:15 & 11:00am Sunday mornings

Comment

First Baptist Frisco. Very Bible based. I've been rather impressed with Pastor Chuck Martin.

Comment

Another nod to Frisco Bible on Sanctuary off Eldorado (hidden behind the big Catholic church).

Comment

Originally posted by nana5 View Post
              Another nod to Frisco Bible on Sanctuary off Eldorado (hidden behind the big Catholic church).
              You can call it St. Francis. You won't go to hell for muttering those words.
              There are 3 things that America will be remembered for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: The Constitution, Jazz music, and Baseball. These are the 3 most beautiful things this culture's ever created. Gerald Early

Comment

Originally posted by ThisCharmingMan View Post
                You can call it St. Francis. You won't go to hell for muttering those words.
                The religious institution belonging to the crazy extremists whom shall not be named

"Catholics" -whispered ever so quietly

I heard they sacrifice chickens in there

Lol
                "But first, on earth as Vampire sent,
                Thy corse shall from its tomb be rent" ~ "The Gaour", Lord Byron

Comment

Originally posted by debw712 View Post
                  The religious institution belonging to the crazy extremists whom shall not be named

"Catholics" -whispered ever so quietly

I heard they sacrifice chickens in there

Lol
                  Or more blasphemously called, "Fried Chicken Fridays"

Comment

Like others have recommended I would try out Bent Tree Bible Church and Frisco Bible Church. Wayne Braudrick use to be the associate pastor of Bent Tree Bible. Pete Briscoe, pastor of BTBF is an amazing teacher. You could also listen to some sermons online.

Comment

Hope Fellowship on Rolater. Contemporary music and sound biblical teaching. Numerous services on Saturday and Sunday. You can watch/listen to pastor's sermons on website to check it out.

Comment

+1 for Hope Fellowship. I've been going there for 13 years & it's an incredible church with an incredible pastor. My dad is an agnostic, but goes every week to listen to Pastor John. He's the only pastor he'll listen to. It's 100% bible based & our pastor preaches the word - even when it's unpopular. He's not afraid to preach the tough ones, but does it in the most gentle & genuine way. Can't say enough great things about Hope. Lots of services to choose from. I hope you try them out! Good luck in your search! You'll know when you find one that's "home".

Comment

five years ago someone on here recommended Grace Community in Plano. They have changed their name to Lifepoint but its still the same great church on Hedgecoxe in Plano. Wonderful children and teenager ministry also. Good luck in your search!
                          Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future-Oscar Wilde

Comment

Bible church

Originally posted by slevan View Post
                            +1 for Hope Fellowship. I've been going there for 13 years & it's an incredible church with an incredible pastor. My dad is an agnostic, but goes every week to listen to Pastor John. He's the only pastor he'll listen to. It's 100% bible based & our pastor preaches the word - even when it's unpopular. He's not afraid to preach the tough ones, but does it in the most gentle & genuine way. Can't say enough great things about Hope. Lots of services to choose from. I hope you try them out! Good luck in your search! You'll know when you find one that's "home".
                            Hope is an awesome church, my daughter attends there. I have been several times. Great advice

Comment

My family LOVES Grace Avenue United Methodist Church in Frisco. Four great years with them.
                              NObama.
                              Keep the change.

Comment

Working...
                              X