Any updates on Wade Park?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cyning View Post
    Looks like some of the tenants are pulling out due to the delays.

https://communityimpact.com/dallas-f...-opening-2018/
    Great, the two or three I cared about already pulled out. It's a matter of time before the 5 billion mile goes to 4 then to 3 and so on.

Comment

Maybe it should be renamed “Wade Punk’d” !

Comment

I hear FatBurger is coming to Dallas. Maybe put one big FatBurger joint there and maybe have a small chicken place on the side

Comment

Why did they have to dig the giant hole? Based on the renderings of the build out, I don't see it. Unless they planned on underground shopping like in Downtown Dallas.

Comment

Originally posted by LauraG View Post
            Why did they have to dig the giant hole? Based on the renderings of the build out, I don't see it. Unless they planned on underground shopping like in Downtown Dallas.
            It could be for a underground parking garage, or it could be for select fill that is used to stabilize the the ground underneath the slab. Those are just complete guesses though.

Comment

Oh dayum - the Blo Blow Dry Bar has pulled out. Say it isn't so!!

Comment

Originally posted by LauraG View Post
                I believe its for the underground parking for the anchor hotel that was to be built. http://www.5gstudio.com/index.php/la...el-wade-park-a

No word yet on whether this is still viable.

Comment

Has there been any activity at World Market lately?

Comment

Working...
                  X