FOL needs new admins/moderators

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOL needs new admins/moderators

There have been spam posts on multiple forums for days, despite being reported. This isn't the first time, either. The lack of action on this is only feeding the notion that this community is deteriorating/neglected.
    "Skepticism is my nature. Freethought is my methodology. Agnosticism is my conclusion. Atheism is my opinion. Humanitarianism is my motivation." - Jerry DeWitt
    "That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence." - Christopher Hitchens

I have no idea what's happened to this site, but I can say with absolute certainty it looks like those who own it don't care about the forums anymore. If that's the case, just shutter them.

Despite the decreasing volume of threads I still lurk daily during the weekdays but that is likely to soon change due to the utter lack of caring as shown by the unwillingness to provide sufficient moderation and the fear that one of the numerous spam accounts will eventually post something more malicious than just links to purchase illicit goods.

Comment

You'd think someone would be cleaning spam more quickly.

Comment

So 3 day old spam still exists after a "clean out".

Meanwhile...
        -Frisco Q &A still not added to Forum header quick browse.
        -Last Post preview in the top level for the forum still broken. (Pretty sure they said they were getting folks on this a few weeks back)
        -And now they can't even get the Timezone settings correct for the board? My account is set to Central time zone and autodetect DST settings and posts as of 9 o'clock hour are showing a being posted in the 10 o'clock hour...

Comment

Mine doesn't work on chrome at all. It just refreshes every second and makes the site unviewable. I'm having to post on Tapatalk.

Comment

Working...
          X