Menu

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are posters allowed to give neg rep without being listed on the member page?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are posters allowed to give neg rep without being listed on the member page?

Why does FOL allow this?
    "Some people can read War & Peace and come away thinking it's a simple adventure story. Others can read the ingredients on a chewing gum wrapper and unlock the secrets of the universe". -Lex Luthor

Hello, mods?

Any insight here?
    "Some people can read War & Peace and come away thinking it's a simple adventure story. Others can read the ingredients on a chewing gum wrapper and unlock the secrets of the universe". -Lex Luthor

Comment

What mods? 😂
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Why did you delete the cry-baby emoji?

Comment

Was it that Invincible person who gave you the negative rep?

Comment

Users with no post count do not appear in the member list, but they can attempt to give reputation feedback to other posters. These reputation feedback attempts have no point value associated with them for users with low or no post counts.

We are aware of the user in question and thank you both for reporting the matter.

- Ares

Comment

Welcome to the internet where everything's made up and the points don't matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Mugzy View Post
                Welcome to the internet where everything's made up and the points don't matter.
                I do not care about the points.

It was a poster leaving multiple negative reps and they are not listed on the Member page. Stalk-ish and immature.

So each time you log in, you get a blue highlight to alert you.

That is why I started the thread to ask the Mods.

Comment

I keep getting the blue notification bar too, but I have no idea why. Maybe I'm geting a negative rep too? I don't know where to see reps so I have no idea. Don't really care about reps either as long as I'm not offending the old users I respect...the ones that are still around anyway. The blue bar is annoying when there's no reason for it. I must be missing something.
                  Mr. Obama recalled the opening lines of the Arabic call to prayer, reciting them with a first-rate accent. In a remark that seemed delightfully uncalculated (it'll give Alabama voters heart attacks), Mr. Obama described the call to prayer as "one of the prettiest sounds on Earth at sunset." (NYTimes, March 6, 2007)

Comment

Working...
                  X