User names are funky text and symbols

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• User names are funky text and symbols

Am I the only one seeing this? Started a couple of days ago. For example, my name looks like this:

D^g]Z

?
    Mr. Obama recalled the opening lines of the Arabic call to prayer, reciting them with a first-rate accent. In a remark that seemed delightfully uncalculated (it'll give Alabama voters heart attacks), Mr. Obama described the call to prayer as "one of the prettiest sounds on Earth at sunset." (NYTimes, March 6, 2007)

Kenda, you really need to cut down on drinking that box wine
    Watch our short 2013 Texas Dream Cruise video: http://video214.com/play/j72De7kKt6Ok8zbxKcwYQg/s/dark

Comment

Yeah, you're probably right, M^qZl=k^Zf<knbl^.
      Mr. Obama recalled the opening lines of the Arabic call to prayer, reciting them with a first-rate accent. In a remark that seemed delightfully uncalculated (it'll give Alabama voters heart attacks), Mr. Obama described the call to prayer as "one of the prettiest sounds on Earth at sunset." (NYTimes, March 6, 2007)

Comment

Originally posted by Kenda View Post
        Am I the only one seeing this? Started a couple of days ago. For example, my name looks like this:

D^g]Z

?
        Try clearing your browser cache. If it's still doing it, it's either an issue with your fonts (Arial or Helvetica) or how the site is serving gzipped pages (the webmaster should know what this means... if not, they should hire someone else to manage the site) to your machine.
        Last edited by perseco; 04-27-2016, 11:14 PM.
        "Skepticism is my nature. Freethought is my methodology. Agnosticism is my conclusion. Atheism is my opinion. Humanitarianism is my motivation." - Jerry DeWitt
        "That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence." - Christopher Hitchens

Comment

Hm, now it's fixed.

Comment

One of my favorite movies is "Little Big Man" and one of my favorite lines from it is something Chief Dan George says near the end of the movie that seems applicable here:

Sometimes the magic works, sometimes it doesn't.

Comment

Working...
            X