Menu

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Two girls smoking UHEM in front of my house !!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two girls smoking UHEM in front of my house !!!

WESTFALLS Village

Yes... as I was at home, I looked out my front window and a car had pulled up (Black Kia Sportage, I believe) it was around 11:30 AM yesterday.

I realized that they positioning of the girl taking a large HUFF was not from a cigarette, then she proceeded to blow the smoke out the window....

Passed it to her girl friend... she took large puff, blew it out the window... OH My Gosh...
    I called 911... but the Sun was shining RIGHT on the license plate and I couldn't see it from my window.

First letter was a C of the license plate. the girls took off and turned left onto Shady Shores, from Dowelling Drive, and probably went to Main Street.

the Police were there in 3 minutes, but they were long gone by then.

these girls had to be around 19-23 years old...

If anyone knows anyone in a small black Kia with C as the license plate first letter ( I think the next two letters were either an X2, XZ, M2, MZ.

This is very troubling to me and I hope these girls get caught... I KNOW they were smoking pot... Nobody pulls over the smoke a cigarette and who shares a cigarette... UGH!!!

thanks for reading...

Wasted in Westfalls (it just wasn't me!)

What is UHEM? Sounds illegal.

Comment

Spring Break Frisco 2012!!!!!!

Comment

Should've walked outside and asked for a hit. Then you would've had the perfect opportunity to see the license plate.
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

I don't smoke anything (and certainly never have done drugs!), but I can tell you that there are plenty of peeps out there that share cigs as well. Maybe it was their last one (again, just speaking from what I have seen). It *may* not have been UHEM. Maybe they were blowing smoke out of the car so their parents wouldn't notice or the car didn't smell like smoke (which is pretty much impossible when one smokes in their car). Trying to look at the "bright" side. At least at 19-23, cigarettes are legal.
          "There's quite a difference, isn't there, between what was and what should have been. There's an awful lot of one but there's an infinity of the other." - The Doctor

Comment

Thanks for calling the Police!! Many are afraid to call on criminal activity.

Comment

Maybe it's just me but I think calling 911 should be reserved for extremely urgent, imminent, life threatening emergencies. Seems a little extreme to me to call 911 over something like this.

Comment

indeed...

The Uhem was Pot..
                1.... I know this sounds crazy... but I am 100% confident that they were NOT smoking a cigarette !!!
                2 ... Smoking pot slows down your reaction time for 1 and being 19-23 years of age, not only did they not have the complete maturity to be rational about smoking it, but my son was on his bike in the neighborhood.... My son was already hit by a car 2 years ago this week, walking to school and careflighted to Dallas Childrens hospital...
                3... and Smoking POT is illegal... so why SHOULDN'T I call the cops... if I did that, then why the heck not call the cops if they were smoking crack or some other illegal drug... and if I didn't call the cops, then I would be 100% accepting of the fact that they are doing something illegal... and if anyone knows me (which I know nobody does on this board personally) but I will NOT stand by and see someone do something illegal and let it slide... does this mean that you think Pot is okay and that if someone was smoking it in front of your house, you wouldn't call to report it???

I have respect for myself, my kids, my city and apparently more respect for these kids to not be killed in an accident...

YES, believe me, hindsight is 20/20... I should have just walked outside and got their license plate...
                but they were only there for just a moment and the sun was shining on the license plate... I really didn't have the time to do that anyway...

It tears me up inside that they got away...

Also, if you look up the Frisco Police reports, you can see that pot is on the list for items that people are pulled over for... so if nobody called and everyone let it be, then we would have a city full of potheads and everyone can just get away with it.

If the Police didn't care about it and they didn't think it was that big of a deal, then that would be on them... they can choose not to respond and say that it's not that big of a deal and we won't pursue them... but that is not the case, they were here within 3 minutes of me calling... I'd say that shows that they care about the situation...

If I see that car in my neighborhood, you bet your bottom dollar, I will follow the car and give a follow up report if I see where they live... YES, I am that kind of a person...

I certainly don't want a drunk driver on the road, nor an impaired pot smoking teenager or young adult behind the wheel, especially with the kids in the neighborhood riding around on their bikes... not on my watch !

Comment

Originally posted by Kemton View Post
                  The Uhem was Pot..
                  1.... I know this sounds crazy... but I am 100% confident that they were NOT smoking a cigarette !!!
                  2 ... Smoking pot slows down your reaction time for 1 and being 19-23 years of age, not only did they not have the complete maturity to be rational about smoking it, but my son was on his bike in the neighborhood.... My son was already hit by a car 2 years ago this week, walking to school and careflighted to Dallas Childrens hospital...
                  3... and Smoking POT is illegal... so why SHOULDN'T I call the cops... if I did that, then why the heck not call the cops if they were smoking crack or some other illegal drug... and if I didn't call the cops, then I would be 100% accepting of the fact that they are doing something illegal... and if anyone knows me (which I know nobody does on this board personally) but I will NOT stand by and see someone do something illegal and let it slide... does this mean that you think Pot is okay and that if someone was smoking it in front of your house, you wouldn't call to report it???

I have respect for myself, my kids, my city and apparently more respect for these kids to not be killed in an accident...

YES, believe me, hindsight is 20/20... I should have just walked outside and got their license plate...
                  but they were only there for just a moment and the sun was shining on the license plate... I really didn't have the time to do that anyway...

Also, if you look up the Frisco Police reports, you can see that pot is on the list for items that people are pulled over for... so if nobody called and everyone let it be, then we would have a city full of potheads and everyone can just get away with it.

If the Police didn't care about it and they didn't think it was that big of a deal, then that would be on them... they can choose not to respond and say that it's not that big of a deal and we won't pursue them... but that is not the case, they were here within 3 minutes of me calling... I'd say that shows that they care about the situation...

If I see that car in my neighborhood, you bet your bottom dollar, I will follow the car and give a follow up report if I see where they live... YES, I am that kind of a person...

I certainly don't want a drunk driver on the road, nor an impaired pot smoking teenager or young adult behind the wheel, especially with the kids in the neighborhood riding around on their bikes... not on my watch !
                  Wow ! ok just a word of caution here, don't follow the car. we don't need someone in hot pursuit over this. BTW i presume you never exceed the speed limit in your car, roll stop signs, and call the police every time someone passes you in your car ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Comment

Unless you smelled it, you really can't be sure it is pot. It could've been a rolled cig or even cigar. You really need to chill out a little, and for the record, I am not pro-pot or any kind of drug, I just think you need to be sure of things before you accuse someone.
                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by Piiilot View Post
                      Wow ! ok just a word of caution here, don't follow the car. we don't need someone in hot pursuit over this. BTW i presume you never exceed the speed limit in your car, roll stop signs, and call the police every time someone passes you in your car ?
                      of course not...or jaywalked...nothing...

Originally posted by Joycmarr View Post
                      Unless you smelled it, you really can't be sure it is pot. It could've been a rolled cig or even cigar. You really need to chill out a little, and for the record, I am not pro-pot or any kind of drug, I just think you need to be sure of things before you accuse someone.
                      Exactly, it could have been any of those things. No one should be posting license plate numbers and descriptions of the car and girls on here when they don't even have all the facts.

Secondly, this was not a life threatening emergency. Call the non-emergency number if you feel you must report it. Calling 911 diverts critical resources from situations which truly are a matter of life and death. Non-emergency 911 calls tie up the lines for callers who legitimately do need immediate, urgent help. In fact, in most states, calling 911 for anything other than a true emergency is illegal and can result in criminal penalties to the caller.

If your neighbors are having a loud party late at night and you need the police to come talk to them, use the non-emergency number. If someone is breaking the leash law and letting their dog roam free, call the non-emergency number. On the other hand, if someone is breaking into your house or having a heart attack, or you just witnessed someone getting shot, you call 911. See the difference??

It's also probably not a good idea to go all vigilante and follow the car. Do the police know you intend to do that?
                      Last edited by Frisco Girl; 03-17-2012, 01:32 PM.

Comment

If you suspect illegal happenings in your neighborhood call the police that is what they are there for! Call 911 or non emergency depending on how you feel the situation calls for. If the police think you should have not called 911 they will warn you. Let them be the judge....

Comment

Really? 911 for someone smoking? You must be kidding. Use the non-emergency line, please.

Comment

3... and Smoking POT is illegal... so why SHOULDN'T I call the cops...
                            I'll bet you have been speeding in your car at least once in the last week...so you should probably call the cops on yourself
                            Or, at a minimum, if you are going 45mph in a 45mph zone, and ANYONE passes you, you should definitely write down their license plate number and call 911...

OR, alternatively...

you could just relax...and chill out...that's what those girls were doing

(EDIT) ... Damnit...Piiilot posted damned near the same thing I did exactly. Guess I should have looked at the previous comments
                            Last edited by friscomatt; 04-16-2012, 02:47 PM.
                            “You are asking me how a watch works. For now, just keep an eye on the time.”

Comment

so if nobody called and everyone let it be, then we would have a city full of potheads and everyone can just get away with it.

Wow, you might try a Xanax...or 10.
                              “You are asking me how a watch works. For now, just keep an eye on the time.”

Comment

Working...
                              X