Good realtor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good realtor

we are needing a good aggressive realtor to sell Frisco home fast. Suggestions appreciated

If you really want to sell the house fast, check out opendoor.com. They are new in the DFW area and will make you an offer right away, no showings, open houses, etc.

Comment

Tom May with Remax. Very honest guy and will listen to your wants and needs.

http://www.remax.com/realestateagent...d26418771.html
      There are 3 things that America will be remembered for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: The Constitution, Jazz music, and Baseball. These are the 3 most beautiful things this culture's ever created. Gerald Early

Comment

Frisco's #1 Home Selling Team! www.cheneygroup.com

Comment

Hi Txmom22, I, and The Cheney Group would love the opportunity to interview to be your realtor. Please call or text me at 214-546-6315. Jeff and I would love to set up an appointment to personally show you what we can do to help you.

We have been proud to serve North Texas for 14 years. With over $500 million in sales, we have become one of the largest real estate teams in Texas, offering unrivaled market experience and customer service.

What our clients say about us: "Jeff and his team made this a seamless process. Can't believe how smoothly everything went."- Clay and Christal "We recently sold a home in Frisco. The Cheney Group was amazing! You don't get one person, you get a group. Each of them specializes in making the process go smoothly."-
          I love working for carrie.cheneygroup.com Let me know if I can help you buy or sell your home! You can reach me at 214-546-6315 or carrie@cheneygroup.com

Comment

Jeff Jacobs - Keller Williams. Very good!

oops. Very old thread. Nevermind. Regardless, Jeff is good.

Comment

Working...
            X