In Desperate Need Of A Job

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Desperate Need Of A Job

Good afternoon. I just moved to Texas (McKinney, Frisco area) and I am in search of a job. I have over 20 years in customer service experience. I am recovering from stage 3C, triple negative breast cancer and I need to get back on my feet. My last position held was at a pharmacy where I assisted the pharmacy technician, made medication deliveries to hospitals & clinics, made reminder calls for medication pick up, operated a POS (point of sale) system. I've also worked at Walmart, convenience stores, etc just to name a few. Thanks in advance for any leads that are given. Have a blessed day!
    *PINK WARRIOR*

Do a job search at www.glassdoor.com and see what fits your needs.

Comment

Thanks so much IBM5081
      *PINK WARRIOR*

Comment

Go online to: www.jobs.kroger.com New Kroger store Windsong Marketplace to have Grand Opening Friday July 14th!

Located at northeast corner of Hwy 380 & Hwy 483/Gee Rd in Prosper, TX. If you can go in person Kroger is hiring immediately from 8:00 AM until 4:00 PM Monday through Friday (complete your job application online asap and send emails to the (2) hiring parties below with your availability, pharmacy skills and employment history). They really need employees with prior retail experience to assist in what will be one of their highest grossing stores in sales.

Hiring Manager: Goldie Elizondo Email: goldie.elizondo@stores.kroger.com

Assistant: Thad Dali Email: thad.dali@stores.kroger.com

New employees are stocking the store now, good luck! :-)

Comment

Thanks Ray!
          *PINK WARRIOR*

Comment

Jason's Deli at Eldorado and the Tollway is still hiring for their new store.
            Christine

Comment

Working...
            X