Spicer: Trump didn't mean wiretapping when he tweeted about wiretapping

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThisCharmingMan View Post

The first 2 words in your response show you don't understand why Trump is president. Liberals elected Donald Trump president. Your constant barrage of racism, sexism, homophobia, Islamophobia, anti-BruceJenner bull----s-h-I-t-e alienated enough people in the swing states to vote for Trump. On top of it, your party rigged a primary so the only person who could lose to Trump was your candidate. The most corrupt, Washington insider, bought and paid for, old white person lost to a political buffoon.

He may prove me wrong and be a game-changing president but I doubt it. But make no mistake. Proof is the Republican lead in the House, the Senate, 33 of 50 governorships, and control of a majority of state legislators. Trump was elected to defeat HRC.

LIBERALS ELECTED DONALD TRUMP.

"Trump supporters" are the ones that voted for him not to prevent hrc from being elected, but agree with every thing he does and stands for. They are the ones that will always come up with ways to excuse anything he does or fails to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Mugzy View Post

"Trump supporters" are the ones that voted for him not to prevent hrc from being elected, but agree with every thing he does and stands for. They are the ones that will always come up with ways to excuse anything he does or fails to do.
      Right. And other than WT, who is that on this board?

Answer?

NOBODY
      There are 3 things that America will be remembered for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: The Constitution, Jazz music, and Baseball. These are the 3 most beautiful things this culture's ever created. Gerald Early

Comment

Answer?

NOBODY
        You could include me as a hard core Trump guy

Comment

The first 2 words in your response show you don't understand why Trump is president. Liberals elected Donald Trump president. Your constant barrage of racism, sexism, homophobia, Islamophobia, anti-BruceJenner bull----s-h-I-t-e alienated enough people in the swing states to vote for Trump. On top of it, your party rigged a primary so the only person who could lose to Trump was your candidate. The most corrupt, Washington insider, bought and paid for, old white person lost to a political buffoon.

He may prove me wrong and be a game-changing president but I doubt it. But make no mistake. Proof is the Republican lead in the House, the Senate, 33 of 50 governorships, and control of a majority of state legislators. Trump was elected to defeat HRC.

Answer?

NOBODY
          I agree with that

Comment

Originally posted by Sumtingwong View Post

You could include me as a hard core Trump guy
            That's not a positive thing. That makes you absolutely no different than the person that blindly "hardcore" supported Obama

Comment

Answer?

NOBODY
              Gosh...where you been?

For an entire year during the election I stated Cruz was my guy......

Then when it came down to Hillary and Trump...I repeatedly stated "pick your poison...but for me the choice is clear....Trump". Had to post that at least 50 times.

My my how soon some forget.

Today...like during the November election I gladly support Trump.....hope he is successful....but to this day I will repeat what I also repeatedly stated during the election. I hope the guy doesn't get us all killed contending with a world accustomed to 8 years of Obama weakness and violated red lines.

Comment

Originally posted by ThisCharmingMan

Wow, that emotional response had absolutely nothing to do with my post.

But I don't disagree.

Comment

Even the FBI is calling BS on Trumps tweets.

Comey said he "has no information that supports" Trump's allegation that President Obama ordered surveillance of his communications in Trump Tower during the campaign.

Comey added that courts grant permission for electronic surveillance, "carefully overseen," and that "no individual in the United States can direct electronic surveillance of anyone."
                  http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...russia-n735696

It was also interesting to see the Director of the NSA admit that Trumps comments about our allies (Germany and Nato, British helping surveil Trump) are damaging to our relationship with those countries.

Comment

Wow, @ the house Intel cmte hearings

Comment

Traveling today and been getting bits and pieces.... but in summary...

No evidence of Trump wiretap but very possible other means of surveillance used

Trump / Russia collusion been investigated since July....no evidence

Is that about it?

Comment

I heard both Comey and Rogers say there was no evidence supporting trumps accusations

Comey said there is “no information” that supports Trump’s claims that his predecessor ordered surveillance of Trump Tower during the election campaign

“I have no information that supports those tweets,’’ he said. “We have looked carefully inside the FBI,’’ and agents found nothing to support those claims.
                        They also stated that there was no evidence of collusion between the Russians and Trumps organization.
                        They did say that Russia did attempt to disrupt and manipulate the democratic process but their interference DID NOT impact the elections or votes or change the outcome.

Comey and Rogers also stated that it was their finding that the Russians were attempting to hurt Clinton and help Trump

In January, the intelligence community released a report concluding that Russian President Vladimir Putin wanted to not only undermine the legitimacy of the election process but also harm the campaign of Hillary Clinton and boost Trump’s chances of winning.
                        Seems like the focus was on who leaked the name and if Flynn disclosed money that foreign govts paid him and his level of involvement, appears they may criminally go after him.

Full trascript

Comment

Originally posted by whatsthat View Post

Is that about it?
                          NO it is not very possible that other means of surveillance were used. BOTH the FBI, the NSA Directors as well as Senate intelligence committees have said, they have NO INFORMATION to back Trump's claim.

Trump is a liar. But then... everyone knew that but his supporters.

Comment

Is that about it?
                            No, they did not say that. The specifically stated that no other means were used by either organization and that the British Intelligence was also not used despite Trumps new allegations. British Intelligence also said his claim about them was false.

Comment

I believe they did.....but let me check on that.

Then please explain what the nature of the Flynn intercepts were? Flag football?

And please explain numerous articles from the NYTimes and Wash Post on intercepts.

The whole hearing today was pointless. Do we really know anymore?

If Trumps tweets were taken literally.....then no its not true. We knew that.

Russia tried to meddle in our election. We already knew that.....and they stated today they been trying for decades.

What did we really learn today?

Comment

I believe they did.....but let me check on that.

Then please explain what the nature of the Flynn intercepts were? Flag football?

And please explain numerous articles from the NYTimes and Wash Post on intercepts.

The whole hearing today was pointless. Do we really know anymore?

If Trumps tweets were taken literally.....then no its not true. We knew that.

Russia tried to meddle in our election. We already knew that.....and they stated today they been trying for decades.

What did we really learn today?
                                Trump said they tapped his phones, how am I to not take that literally, did he mean they tapped my email when he said phones?
                                They said the Flynn intercepts were a result of surveillance of the Russians and that Flynn got caught up AND that a crime was committed when his name was leaked.
                                Not sure how anyone at this point can look at trumps comments and then add the "if you take him literally spin", listen to what you just said. Even Fox news is saying he looks bad now

Comment

Working...
                                X