Media Fail! Trump pays $38 million in taxes 2005

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sumtingwong View Post

For some reason you want to follow me around on this forum and try to follow my posts and make comments, I believe you are the person who claimed me and Nitoshki was the same poster.

I do find it rather funny you like to comment on many of my posts, sorta like you have a man crush on me.
    He does the same to me....

Some people argue just for the sake of arguing.......

Comment

Originally posted by MacFrisco View Post

That is a stupid comment. Hillary lost it doesn't matter what she does now as long as she is not breaking the law. I'm sure if she is caught breaking the law you will be the first to report it.

On the other hand Trump has all but shutdown our global presence in the State Department. He throws out BS stories like Obama wiring tapping Trump tower and while the Media is chasing that crapola Trump still illegally leases the Washington DC hotel and diplomats from all over the world are lining up to stay at that hotel. Trump is still connected to all of his businesses, he will soon be cutting his own taxes, and the international deals that he will make for himself will certainly DO NOT put America first.

If Trump was a democrat you would be posting a flurry of posts about the possibilities of other countries influencing Trump through his businesses. Breitbart would connect Trump to Russians and Muslims in a hundred different ways.

But now that Trump has joined the GOP he can do whatever he wants.
      And if Hillary was POTUS you would have no concern about her quid pro $dough vulnerabilities

Your FAKE Independence on full display Fraud.

Still want to claim you are an Independent?

Comment

Originally posted by FCS Wes

^^^^Lol, says the guy that follows Chris and Mac and argues with them and everyone else at the drop of a hat, that's rich. lol

Like all the above and in every other thread
        Lost on you.....no surprise....is I never engage your side kick Chris unless he engages me first. NEVER.....cause it always goes south of civility as he cannot engage on the discussion....just insults.

The fake independent on the other hand gives us a shock n awe of liberalism........which I gladly engage.

Just saying Wes.....when you get locked on....you attach to anything that moves. Kinda like your sidekick

Comment

Originally posted by FCS Wes
          Your sidekick is no different, shock n awe stupidity. Question, was he correct?

Second, you play the victim as much as you attack so save that for someone else. There's not many here that you haven't fueded with speaking of locked in; even those that share your viewpoint.
          If you think your not "locked in to Mac or Chris" then I must be imagining all the threads you've jumped in just to call Chris punk or make a mongoose bike reference.

As for your 2 buddies, both of them are ignores for the most part for being the morons they are, look at the threads they start and the responses they get. When they make a false claim, it's gonna get called out.
          You...... you ......you..... you..... you .....you .....you.......

My sidekick and friends?

Goodness Wes get a grip. You focus more on posters than the topics

Maybe some noontime green beans will help. I know....they are REALLY good green beans

BTW....anything on the topic (see thread title)
          Last edited by whatsthat; 03-18-2017, 09:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sumtingwong View Post

For some reason you want to follow me around on this forum and try to follow my posts and make comments, I believe you are the person who claimed me and Nitoshki was the same poster.

I do find it rather funny you like to comment on many of my posts, sorta like you have a man crush on me.
            No, that was me.

Wes doesn't have a man crush on you. The only meat he puts in his mouth is BBQ.
            There are 3 things that America will be remembered for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: The Constitution, Jazz music, and Baseball. These are the 3 most beautiful things this culture's ever created. Gerald Early

Comment

Originally posted by ThisCharmingMan View Post

No, that was me.

Wes doesn't have a man crush on you. The only meat he puts in his mouth is BBQ.
              Actually it was FCS Wes

"also, how quickly we bring race into everything nishi.
              hey mods how about a simple IP or MAC confirmation between sumtingwong and nishi, who wants to take a bet that they're the same

Last edited by FCS Wes; 02-20-2017, 08:38 AM."

http://www.frisco-online.com/forums/...h-sweden/page2

Comment

Working...
              X