• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by whatsthat View Post
    30 countries refusing to take back illegal alien criminals

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/...#ixzz4bmJpCHqj
    Who didn't see that coming.

Comment

Originally posted by ThisCharmingMan View Post

I believe they are now called "undocumented laborers" my racist friend. "Illegal" is no longer being used.
      Or simply, the people who do everything.

I've never lived somewhere where so many people don't clean their own houses or do their own yard work OR teach their kids the value in that, then we (some of us) sit around and B**ch about them being here and why they're here. Plenty of blame starting with most of those doing the whining.
      Last edited by FCS Wes; 03-19-2017, 08:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by FCS Wes View Post

Or simply, the people who do everything.

I've never lived somewhere where so many people don't clean their own houses or do their own yard work OR teach their kids the value in that, then we (some of us) sit around and B**ch about them being here and why they're here. Plenty of blame starting with most of those doing the whining.
        They do many things so cheap, I think most will mow a yard in Frisco for $25 which include weed eating and edge sidewalk and blow the grass, which is stupid cheap. But these same companies are not collecting sales tax like a legit company in Frisco is doing, and I am sure they pay no income tax nor do their workers.

The problem is the average American anywhere can't work for illegal aliens wages, We have to live by the laws. We have to pay taxes, and now we have to have health insurance, We can't live 10 guys in an 2 bedroom apartment, or put 4 families in 1400 sq ft house.

Comment

Originally posted by Sumtingwong View Post

They do many things so cheap, I think most will mow a yard in Frisco for $25 which include weed eating and edge sidewalk and blow the grass, which is stupid cheap. But these same companies are not collecting sales tax like a legit company in Frisco is doing, and I am sure they pay no income tax nor do their workers.

The problem is the average American anywhere can't work for illegal aliens wages, We have to live by the laws. We have to pay taxes, and now we have to have health insurance, We can't live 10 guys in an 2 bedroom apartment, or put 4 families in 1400 sq ft house.
          Where to start, well 1st, lets start with this, there's NO sales Tax collected for Labor in the State of TX., Texas doesn't tax labor.

2nd, re-read my comment, "average American anywhere can't work for illegal aliens wages" cut your own yard and clean your own house. If you TRULY were looking to stem the tide of illegals crossing into the US then you eliminate the attraction on the other side of the fence.

We can't live 10 guys in an 2 bedroom apartment, or put 4 families in 1400 sq ft house
          You can but you choose not to. The Asians that lived across the street from me had 3 generations living in a 2700 sq foot house. 3 generations of both sides of the family and they were legal citizens.

You and people like you want to make it out that the illegals are the sole source of the problem, YOU, YOU are also the source of the problem when you create an environment that brings them here by providing these types of jobs, by producing lazy a** kids that cant even start a lawn mower.

Its funny how you and people like you B & moan about illegals/immigrants coming here and taking our jobs when you wont do the work and you wont make your kids do any work whether it be at home or at school. Zero emphasis on education, you're giving Johnny too much homework meanwhile Texas scores a 58 in math, Zero emphasis put on hard work, come on Johnny, the iPhone 10 is out, lets go camp out in line for 2 days.
          Last edited by FCS Wes; 03-20-2017, 08:41 AM.

Comment

FYI, I mowed, edged and weed whacked my lawn yesterday. All my kids have had jobs since they were 13 and they pay for their own phones.

I support enforcing laws against the people who own companies who hire illegals. That would stem the tide darn fast. Would the cost of things go up? Sure. But if a market exists that draws in illegals, I don't blame them for coming to work.
            There are 3 things that America will be remembered for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: The Constitution, Jazz music, and Baseball. These are the 3 most beautiful things this culture's ever created. Gerald Early

Comment

FYI, I mowed, edged and weed whacked my lawn yesterday. All my kids have had jobs since they were 13 and they pay for their own phones.

I support enforcing laws against the people who own companies who hire illegals. That would stem the tide darn fast. Would the cost of things go up? Sure. But if a market exists that draws in illegals, I don't blame them for coming to work.
              Exactly, blaming them without 1st looking at why there here is ignorant.

I know a lot of people who don't do any of your 1st sentence.

Comment

Bingo was his nameo...it has always been the Demand that draw the illegals here. The slimly cabal of businesses (and their Repub reps going right along with them) wanting very cheap labor and dims wanting political power keeps on keeping on the illegal labor fun. The only foreign nationals that should ever be allowed to work here for any extended period of time are Ag works. That system worked for a long time..and can now too until they too are replaced by machines. Finally, let's stop the BS about "its too hard to enforce the current laws" on the books. It is not that hard to develop the tech to verify every single worker's status...every single one..what's lacking is the will. I mean why stop the illegal alien gravy train???
                “Don't look at me in that tone of voice.”
                Ms. Parker

Comment

I agree with that....but is there a reliable system in place to check residency status? It's not as if the administration of the last 8 years supported such.....they didn't even want criminal records considered for employment

Comment

Where to start, well 1st, lets start with this, there's NO sales Tax collected for Labor in the State of TX., Texas doesn't tax labor.
                    Per the Texas State Comptroller landscaping and mowing residential is taxable

Taxable Services
                    • Planting, transplanting, relocating and removing indoor or outdoor plants
                    • Identifying, preventing or curing plant diseases
                    • Pruning, bracing, spraying, fertilizing and watering plants
                    • Planting, mowing, trimming and edging grass or other ground cover
                    • Planting and maintaining flower gardens
                    • Trimming, spraying, and maintaining trees
                    https://comptroller.texas.gov/taxes/...ons/94-112.php

Comment

2nd, re-read my comment, "average American anywhere can't work for illegal aliens wages" cut your own yard and clean your own house. If you TRULY were looking to stem the tide of illegals crossing into the US then you eliminate the attraction on the other side of the fence.

You can but you choose not to. The Asians that lived across the street from me had 3 generations living in a 2700 sq foot house. 3 generations of both sides of the family and they were legal citizens.

You and people like you want to make it out that the illegals are the sole source of the problem, YOU, YOU are also the source of the problem when you create an environment that brings them here by providing these types of jobs, by producing lazy a** kids that cant even start a lawn mower.

Its funny how you and people like you B & moan about illegals/immigrants coming here and taking our jobs when you wont do the work and you wont make your kids do any work whether it be at home or at school. Zero emphasis on education, you're giving Johnny too much homework meanwhile Texas scores a 58 in math, Zero emphasis put on hard work, come on Johnny, the iPhone 10 is out, lets go camp out in line for 2 days.
                      I have no kids, I am too young. My wife wants them but I am waiting. As far as school I pay just a tad over $9K per year in property tax and the lionshare is to school district, I wouldn't mind putting a dozen or so kids in school.

I have never had any one ever mow my yard other than me, and I have never hired a house cleaner in Frisco, that is my wife job to clean the house. I did have a house cleaner before I moved here for a few years, but she was a family friend and white and legal. I just don't trust anyone I don't know in my house, so I never see me hiring a cleaning service.

Comment

Originally posted by whatsthat View Post

And you Libs are not for income equality? Gosh....make up your minds

Legalize them and pay them their worth...or do you also believe in slave labor ?
                        I didn't see this comment so I am not avoiding answering this as I have been accused.

1st, I'm not a liberal.
                        2nd I don't support income equality. That would be communism.

It's funny you say to legalize illegal workers yet you want to throw them out and build a wall. That's what hypocrisy looks like.

Someone said illegal immigrants provide no benefit for the US. My response was that they have kept your food prices down for decades. THAT IS A FACT. The GOP does not want them to be legal because then farmers, slaughterhouses and construction companies would have to pay minimum wage and maybe healthcare. Nor DID the GOP want to throw them out because that could leave grocery store shelves empty. Then came the big moron... Mr. Trump, who is spreading fear and misinformation about a subject he knows nothing about.

I grew up with a illegal immigrant maid in my home. So did my mother and so did her parents. My grandfather hired them to work in his Paving business, because they were not drunks like American's and worked harder than US workers. Many people I know, who are Commercial Painters, HVAC companies, and Construction companies have used illegal labor, not so much for the lower wages as some make $10-$15 an hour, rather they are hired because they want to work and they come to work everyday...sober.

Illegal immigration has been in decline for 4 years. What the right wing media is telling you is false.

Comment

Originally posted by MacFrisco View Post

I didn't see this comment so I am not avoiding answering this as I have been accused.

1st, I'm not a liberal.
                          2nd I don't support income equality. That would be communism.

It's funny you say to legalize illegal workers yet you want to throw them out and build a wall. That's what hypocrisy looks like.

Someone said illegal immigrants provide no benefit for the US. My response was that they have kept your food prices down for decades. THAT IS A FACT. The GOP does not want them to be legal because then farmers, slaughterhouses and construction companies would have to pay minimum wage and maybe healthcare. Nor DID the GOP want to throw them out because that could leave grocery store shelves empty. Then came the big moron... Mr. Trump, who is spreading fear and misinformation about a subject he knows nothing about.

I grew up with a illegal immigrant maid in my home. So did my mother and so did her parents. My grandfather hired them to work in his Paving business, because they were not drunks like American's and worked harder than US workers. Many people I know, who are Commercial Painters, HVAC companies, and Construction companies have used illegal labor, not so much for the lower wages as some make $10-$15 an hour, rather they are hired because they want to work and they come to work everyday...sober.

Illegal immigration has been in decline for 4 years. What the right wing media is telling you is false.
                          We stopped reading at your first lie, which came quickly. Anything after that is to be doubted.
                          There are 3 things that America will be remembered for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: The Constitution, Jazz music, and Baseball. These are the 3 most beautiful things this culture's ever created. Gerald Early

Comment

Per the Texas State Comptroller landscaping and mowing residential is taxable

Taxable Services
                            • Planting, transplanting, relocating and removing indoor or outdoor plants
                            • Identifying, preventing or curing plant diseases
                            • Pruning, bracing, spraying, fertilizing and watering plants
                            • Planting, mowing, trimming and edging grass or other ground cover
                            • Planting and maintaining flower gardens
                            • Trimming, spraying, and maintaining trees
                            https://comptroller.texas.gov/taxes/...ons/94-112.php
                            You stated Sales Tax on the labor, this is use tax and
                            Of course, these examples don't cover every situation
                            depending upon how they're business is formed with the Comptroller it still may not be applicable. Secondly, look up the state definition for use tax, third and most importantly, How do you know they are or not paying sales tax? You don't, you're just making wild accusations

Comment

I have no kids, I am too young. My wife wants them but I am waiting. As far as school I pay just a tad over $9K per year in property tax and the lionshare is to school district, I wouldn't mind putting a dozen or so kids in school.

I have never had any one ever mow my yard other than me, and I have never hired a house cleaner in Frisco, that is my wife job to clean the house. I did have a house cleaner before I moved here for a few years, but she was a family friend and white and legal. I just don't trust anyone I don't know in my house, so I never see me hiring a cleaning service.
                              So you represent everyone in the US? Then why are the illegals here?
                              Someone is giving them a job that someone else isn't willing to do.

Comment

We stopped reading at your first lie, which came quickly. Anything after that is to be doubted.
                                Beat me to it.

Comment

Working...
                                X