• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Democrats Find New Hope for 2020

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...cid=spartandhp

Washington insider

Corrupt to the bone

2 time presidential candidate loser

70+ year old white candidate representing young women of color?

Nobody doubles down on stupid like liberals. Love it.
    There are 3 things that America will be remembered for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: The Constitution, Jazz music, and Baseball. These are the 3 most beautiful things this culture's ever created. Gerald Early

Didn't watch the video, but wondering if she pulled out a spot-on Irish accent during her talk... top of tha mornin' to ya!
    "Obama doesn?t know how to be president. He doesn?t know how the world works. He?s incompetent. He?s an amateur!?
    - Bill Clinton

Comment

That's Funny!!!!

BTW....what she doing in the woods?

Comment

She really needs to just go away, She had her time and place.

Did you see the video where she thought she was going to win the election due to early voting returns, BIll was jumping up and down like a little girl

Comment

Originally posted by ThisCharmingMan View Post
          http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...cid=spartandhp

Washington insider

Corrupt to the bone

2 time presidential candidate loser

70+ year old white candidate representing young women of color?

Nobody doubles down on stupid like liberals. Love it.
          I don't even think liberals want her at this point

Comment

They didn't want her last time either...or the time before that...yep.
            “Don't look at me in that tone of voice.”
            Ms. Parker

Comment

Meanwhile Donna Brazille admits in Time opinion piece that she lied and cheated and gave Clinton team questions in advance of town halls against Sanders despite her repeated denials. Crickets from MSM and Clinton team.

Clinton had to rely on DNC to lie and cheat to ensure a primary victory. If I was a Sanders supporter or heck even just member of Democratic party I would be outraged by actions of DNC, Brazille and Clinton camp.

Guess who now runs DNC? The guy endorsed by team Clinton. Coincidence ? Hardly. He is there just in case they decided to run 74 year old known liar in 2020.

Comment

If Trump makes it to 2020 primary cycle (not convinced he will). I would like to see a GOP primary challenge by someone who actually understands the truth and the power of what the POTUS says and who wants to appeal to a broad base, not the small far right base(think Cruz). If the Dems decide to run Clinton again or move far left it gives people a real choice.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasLonghorn94 View Post
                  Meanwhile Donna Brazille admits in Time opinion piece that she lied and cheated and gave Clinton team questions in advance of town halls against Sanders despite her repeated denials. Crickets from MSM and Clinton team.

Clinton had to rely on DNC to lie and cheat to ensure a primary victory. If I was a Sanders supporter or heck even just member of Democratic party I would be outraged by actions of DNC, Brazille and Clinton camp.

Guess who now runs DNC? The guy endorsed by team Clinton. Coincidence ? Hardly. He is there just in case they decided to run 74 year old known liar in 2020.

And this brings up a good point -- do you think they would be investigating Hillary for election tampering had she won -- considering there is proof.

Also -- why isn't anyone up in arms about Obama tampering with election in israel to defeat Netanyahu ?

Comment

Originally posted by LOTRfan

And this brings up a good point -- do you think they would be investigating Hillary for election tampering had she won -- considering there is proof.

Also -- why isn't anyone up in arms about Obama tampering with election in israel to defeat Netanyahu ?
                    Wait... They are not looking into HRC? What happened to Trump making good on his campaign promises?

Sent from my ti-85 using emacs

Comment

Originally posted by Mugzy View Post

Wait... They are not looking into HRC? What happened to Trump making good on his campaign promises?

Sent from my ti-85 using emacs
                      good point --perhaps I should contact the WH and ask them to investigate -- it would ensure her not running in 2020

Comment

Dems have politicized and weaponized govt agencies

Dens don't investigate their own

Remember the black panthers voter intimidation in philly?

Lois Lerner IRS?

Fast n Furious?

Heck....the FBI wanted the DNC server to investigate the hacks....but Dems refused to cooperate

But Trump? Now that's important!

Obamas DOJ stated to investigate and surveillance him even before he officially was the nominee

Comment

Wait... Hillary running again in 2020 as "A New Hope"? More like "The Empire Strikes Back."

Comment

Working...
                          X