Florida again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Florida again

How is it that the right can claim to be budget/spending conscious and at the same time not care about how much time trump spends I'm Florida?

Sent from my ti-85 using emacs

We are 60 days in to his presidency. Slow your roll.......

Is he working on the weekends? Seems to be. That's a good thing, right? A 24/7 President?

Let's see if he keeps heading to Florida over the course of a year or so to establish a pattern? Is that unreasonable? If at the end of his term he has worked more hours over the weekend than Obama took time to golf during the week, will that satisfy you?

I can't speak to the cost of the trips yet. I don't trust the financials supplied by the left wing outlets getting all fired up about it.
    There are 3 things that America will be remembered for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: The Constitution, Jazz music, and Baseball. These are the 3 most beautiful things this culture's ever created. Gerald Early

Comment

Originally posted by ThisCharmingMan View Post
      We are 60 days in to his presidency. Slow your roll.......

Is he working on the weekends? Seems to be. That's a good thing, right? A 24/7 President?

Let's see if he keeps heading to Florida over the course of a year or so to establish a pattern? Is that unreasonable? If at the end of his term he has worked more hours over the weekend than Obama took time to golf during the week, will that satisfy you?

I can't speak to the cost of the trips yet. I don't trust the financials supplied by the left wing outlets getting all fired up about it.
      Who really knows how much work he gets done there. Even if he does work while there, what is he doing that could not be done in the wh?

Comment

The same thing was said about the Crawford ranch and Bush was working there -- **** SIGH ****
        Good Grief -- this is just incredible how the MSM and liberals are picking apart anything he does -- things that other presidents have done without a peep from anyone.

Comment

Ain't that the truth

But if this is all Libs got....Trump must be doing pretty well

Comment

When the Frisco CAIR talks...well... no one listens....must be a slow day at MSN.
            “Don't look at me in that tone of voice.”
            Ms. Parker

Comment

Originally posted by LOTRfan View Post
              The same thing was said about the Crawford ranch and Bush was working there -- **** SIGH ****
              Good Grief -- this is just incredible how the MSM and liberals are picking apart anything he does -- things that other presidents have done without a peep from anyone.
              Will you still be ok with it if he keeps up this pace the rest of the year?

Comment

Originally posted by Mugzy View Post
                How is it that the right can claim to be budget/spending conscious and at the same time not care about how much time trump spends I'm Florida?

Sent from my ti-85 using emacs
                They claim to be a lot of things. Consistent isn't one of them. Kind of like calling themselves patriots while flying a Confederate flag and screaming "get over it."

Comment

Originally posted by Mugzy View Post

Will you still be ok with it if he keeps up this pace the rest of the year?
                  I would hope not but I so am sick of all the crap in the first 60 days -- geez the liberals heads are twisting off.

Comment

Originally posted by LOTRfan View Post

I would hope not but I so am sick of all the crap in the first 60 days -- geez the liberals heads are twisting off.
                    It was the same thing when it was Obama, remember the AF1 trip cost stories.

Comment

Originally posted by FCS Wes View Post

yes but this is way worse -- maybe it is just that there are more liberal "news" outlets telling the sheeple what to say.
                      I remember some people talking about Obama's trips -- like they talked about Bushes vacations to Crawford ranch

But this is a whole new level of whining.

Comment

I don't care if the president goes on vacation once in a while or plays a round of golf or tennis now and then, no matter if he's a democrat or a republican. I care if the president does a good job and takes care of the country.

While I admit to skepticism and doubt about Trump's leadership and ability, it's too soon to tell whether he'll do a good job or not. Everything in a democracy takes time and complicated things like healthcare reform, tax reform and immigration reform take even longer.

If he can accomplish those things, he deserves a vacation. If not, we need a new president.

Comment

Originally posted by FCS Wes View Post

Get back to us when Trump sends a separate Air Force jet for his dog like obama did

Comment

Working...
                          X