Trump's Selective Racism Implemented in a New Travel Ban

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump's Selective Racism Implemented in a New Travel Ban

I expect the left to fight this in Hawaii within 48 hours. This is selective racism at it's best.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/us-...cid=spartandhp

If the left doesn't fight this, it proves they are racist against larger electronics.
    There are 3 things that America will be remembered for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: The Constitution, Jazz music, and Baseball. These are the 3 most beautiful things this culture's ever created. Gerald Early

Woo! More security theater!

Comment

Originally posted by Mugzy View Post
      Woo! More security theater!
      What gets me, once you travel so many airports have so many different rules.

Some places will not let you in the airport until you go thru a metal detectors, others you can walk up to the ticket counter. Some places require you to remove your shoes off when going thru screening for the gate, some don't.

I have been able to carry my water bottle thru the screening for the gate, many others won't allow it.

Some international flights I have been patted down about 3 times, others you just go thru screening.

Comment

Update:

Now being Intel obtained in the Yemen raid indicated such airline attacks are in planning. BUT REMEMBER.....the left stated no useful Intel obtained in this raid

Also......the U.K. has now also implemented this device travel ban

Comment

Working...
        X