Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Insane, Clown, Liar, Traitor President

Trump Patriot or Traitor?

Drip, drip, drip...............time will tell (this was how a seasoned intelligence professional described how Trump's connection to Russia would be revealed dripping out slowly).

John Dean a Watergate principal stated today that this administration shows "all the signs of a cover up" just like in the Watergate breakin that led to Nixon resigning the presidency. While on Nixon's staff, Dean turned on Nixon and revealed the secret details of the cover up by Nixon and his staff. At the time Nixon stated he only had (2) meetings with Dean in attendance. Dean stated he had actually attended (37) meetings with Nixon where the cover up was planned and discussed by other principals Haldeman and Ehrlichman, both part of Nixon's most trusted inner circle.

General Flynn resigned for lying about his numerous discussions with the Russian ambassador. The Whitehouse Press Secretary Sean Spicer today stated General Flynn was only a "volunteer" in the Trump election campaign. What a stupid statement. General Flynn sat in on intelligence meetings at the Whitehouse with Trump he was the National Security Adviser, while being a paid a foreign agent for Turkey.

Drip, drip, drip................... FBI DIrector Comey set out today an outline about possible collusion by the Trump campaign with the Russians in the presidential election, circumstantial evidence would not be enough that the FBI start this investigation. This investigation is extremely serious because it is a criminal investigation with counter intelligence implications.
    Last edited by Ray; Yesterday, 06:45 AM.

They also investigated Hillary.........

Honestly wouldn't mind if they found something and impeached him.
    Here's a joke you might not laugh at:
    All the poorest work the hardest for the smallest
    Do what you got to do

Comment

Is that supposed to be English?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I think that sick people in Ankh-Morpork generally go to a vet. It's generally a better bet. There's more pressure on a vet to get it right. People say "it was god's will" when granny dies, but they get angry when they lose a cow. -Terry Pratchett

Comment

Originally posted by rayearth View Post
        Is that supposed to be English?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
        It appears he doesn't understand what a paragraph is. I tried to read it, I gave up.

Comment

The left just cannot accept a fairly elected POTUS.....unless it's one of theirs

Comment

Never trust a man whose own wife looks for reasons not to be with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Opus View Post
              They also investigated Hillary.........

Honestly wouldn't mind if they found something and impeached him.
              I wish they would have spent a fraction of the time they have spent on Trump in his first 60 days --
              just a fraction on investigating Obama. And for that matter Hillary Clinton

Comment

Originally posted by LOTRfan View Post

I wish they would have spent a fraction of the time they have spent on Trump in his first 60 days --
                No kidding the only evidence of election interference and collusion that exist is the collusion by the Clinton camp and the DNC to make sure Bernie Sanders has no shot but no investigation there

Comment

Originally posted by LOTRfan

Investigate what about Obama? HRC was invesigated and cleared.

Sent from my ti-85 using emacs

Comment

Originally posted by LOTRfan View Post

1/2 of the investigations of/for Trump have been because of his tweets. What did Obama tweet or even due in his 1st 60 days that warranted investigating?

Comment

Originally posted by FCS Wes View Post
                      1/2 of the investigations of/for Trump have been because of his tweets. What did Obama tweet or even due in his 1st 60 days that warranted investigating?
                      So you believe the Trump Russian collusion investigation is warranted and is by trumps doing ?

can you please provide any evidence at all where the investigation is justified

they've been investigating since July under Obama's direction it was his DOJ and there is no evidence

Comment

Originally posted by whatsthat View Post

So you believe the Trump Russian collusion investigation is warranted and is by trumps doing ?

can you please provide any evidence at all where the investigation is justified

they've been investigating since July under Obama's direction it was his DOJ and there is no evidence
                        What did I say? Did I say that or did I say 1/2 of the ongoing investigations are because of his comments. "Obama wire tapped me", that generated a day of hearings yesterday

Comment

What did I say? Did I say that or did I say 1/2 of the ongoing investigations are because of his comments. "Obama wire tapped me", that generated a day of hearings yesterday
                          And here I thought the hearing yesterday was about the FBI investigation into the alleged Trump Russian collusion

Comment

And here I thought the hearing yesterday was about the FBI investigation into the alleged Trump Russian collusion

how do you have 1/2 an investigation? You did say 1/2 of an investigation...right?

Comment

Reallly -- what about Flynn -- did that happen after his tweets? hmmmmm

As for Obama -- I am not talking about his first 60 days -- I am talking about his full 8 years. he was NEVER vetted from the very start to the very end

Comment

Working...
                              X