No announcement yet.

Media bias against Trump everywhere

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Truth is no longer part of the equation...

https://mobile.twitter.com/GlennKess...31063295582209
    "Obama doesn?t know how to be president. He doesn?t know how the world works. He?s incompetent. He?s an amateur!?
    - Bill Clinton

Comment

Woodward: The Press Is ‘Binge-Drinking the Anti-Trump Kool-aid

Yep...and we have Some on FOL...and mixing in the hard stuff

Comment

WAHHHH....WAAHHHHH...They are being big meanies to the man I love!!!! WAHHHH....WAHHHHH

The person who agrees with you 80 percent of the time is a friend and an ally, not a 20 percent traitor. - Ronald Reagan

Comment

Originally posted by TPW;n1101597

WAHHHH....WAAHHHHH...They are being big meanies to the man I love!!!! WAHHHH....WAHHHHH
          That some deep thought there Teeps

Did you come up with that all yourself?

Comment

I suppose the media FORCED Tump to brag to the Russians that he fired Comey and that would be taking pressure off him from the Russia investigations and calling Comey a "nut job". I suppose him being that DUMB is the media's fault....

Damn. No other way to say it. He needs to go....
            The person who agrees with you 80 percent of the time is a friend and an ally, not a 20 percent traitor. - Ronald Reagan

Comment

How are you going to spin this WT? Can't wait to hear this. I'm sure it will involve some type of deflection to Hillary or Obama, maybe a call back to Billy C. Admit it WT, it's time to jump off the Trump train. I may even buy you a beer if you come to your senses. My gut tells me you are going to go down with the ship though being the partisan hack you have shown yourself to be.

Comment

This is pretty darn close to Trump admitting, to the Russian's no less, to obstruction of justice....I can see why the local Trumpkins have nothing to say...

Comment

Yup game over.. And he did it all to himself..

This is enough for impeachment.. OMG WOW..
                  moths are attracted to the showroom bright glow of LCD..

Comment

We knew it was going to be chaotic, however I'm pretty sure someone could take over, cause all the same chaos and there would be much less outcry. It's a Trump specific issue

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Comment

Wonder how Whatsthat gonna defend this and spin it some how.. grabs popcorn..

Comment

Investigation surely still needs to be conducted before it reaches the level of impeachment but this doesn't look good for Trump. He just isn't a very smart person.

Comment

I dunno, his words alone.. He needs to step down.. This is not right at all.. But the Libs I bet are loving it..

Comment

Even country club can't argue with these facts

The lesson of the 2016 election has been taken to heart by many journalists. Since Trump’s inauguration, the press has been paying more attention to Main Street. But judging from the extent to which Trump’s voice has dominated coverage of his presidency, the balance is still off. More voices need to be aired. Trump might be good for ratings but he’s not the only voice worth hearing. Never have journalists fixated on a single newsmaker for as long as they have on Trump. If he sees journalists as his main opponents, one reason is that between Trump and themselves there’s not much air time for everyone else. Journalists need to resist even the smallest temptation to see themselves as opponents of government. It’s the competition between the party in power and the opposing party, and not between government and the press, that’s at the core of the democratic process. When spokespersons for the opposing party get a mere 6 percent of the airtime, something’s amiss.
                            A new report from Harvard Kennedy School’s Shorenstein Center on Media, Politics and Public Policy analyzes news coverage of President Trump’s first 100 days in office. The report is based on an analysis of news reports in the print editions...
                            “Don't look at me in that tone of voice.”
                            Ms. Parker

Comment

People like news about trump, so that's what the media gives them.

Comment

Whatsthat we are waiting..

Comment

Working...
                                X