Irma, Shocking "Side Effects"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Irma, Shocking "Side Effects"

Black People STEALIN' — Shameless Looting in Hurricane Irma, Fort Lauderdale, FL

AsianLivesMatter + #LatinoLivesMatter + #WhiteLivesMatter + #IndianLivesMatter + #BlackLivesMatter = #AllLivesMatter

Just in case you didn't believe the source above......

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/stat...37736136970242
    Last edited by nishikori; 09-11-2017, 06:16 PM.
    AsianLivesMatter + #LatinoLivesMatter + #WhiteLivesMatter + #IndianLivesMatter + #BlackLivesMatter = #AllLivesMatter

Comment

Houston, we got a problem too?

Comment

2,996 people were killed and more than 6,000 others wounded on this day in 2001 and all you can do is perpetuate your hate.

7 people in the United States have been killed as a result of Hurricane Irma, 37 killed in the Caribbean, 10 in Cuba and all you can do is perpetuate your hate.

70 Texans lost their lives during Hurricane Harvey and all you can do is perpetuate your hate.

At what point do you stop only looking for the bad in people and look at the good? Click image for larger version

Name:	AnpKW79l.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	94.3 KB
ID:	1110744
        Click image for larger version

Name:	2355119_1280x720.jpg
Size:	90.8 KB
ID:	1110745

Name:	170831070526-05-harvey-0831-large-169.jpg
Size:	36.9 KB
ID:	1110746

Name:	r256425_1296x864_3-2.jpg
Size:	62.4 KB
ID:	1110747

How lucky we are that the world has more of these people than it does people like you

Comment

They really should have laws that double the criminal sentence for people who steal during floods, hurricanes, fires, etc. Someone had to spend their money to buy and purchase and store this inventory. To me if you are stealing and robbing during a hurricane then you are best served with a bullet to the head and eliminated from society. You are worthless piece of trash.

Comment

When I think of 9/11 I think of Hillary Clinton going down like and fainting and having to be thrown into her van like a sack of potatoes...........

Comment

Update:

No Work Boots were reported stolen during the looting..............

Comment

I haven't seen the jetski in the front door... Great pic!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sumtingwong View Post
                  Update:

Did you report your brain stolen? Oh wait, you had to have had one.. Dumb donkey.

Comment

Update:

Now THATS FUNNY!

Comment

Originally posted by FriscoCajun1 View Post
                      I haven't seen the jetski in the front door... Great pic!!
                      He and his friend were from LA and came to help during Harvey, he was a multiple tour veteran in the US Afghanistan War.

Good seeing people help their fellow man, Harvey brought out the worst in a few people and the Best in a lot of people.

Comment

When I think of 9/11 I think of Hillary Clinton going down like and fainting and having to be thrown into her van like a sack of potatoes...........
                        Thats pretty telling about your character. The deadliest foreign attack on US soil since Pearl harbor, thousands of lives lost, and all you can think of is Hillary.

I bet you get your rocks off to that woman. Disgusting little man.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris1771 View Post

Thats pretty telling about your character. The deadliest foreign attack on US soil since Pearl harbor, thousands of lives lost, and all you can think of is Hillary.

I bet you get your rocks off to that woman. Disgusting little man.
                          9/11 Was a major victory for the wrong side. I can no longer walk on plane carrying a pizza and a bottle of Jack Daniels and have the waitress serve me coke while we all hang out and have drinks and have a good time. I can no longer walk to the gate to pick up a person or drop off a person. It F'ed up flying and now has made it a pain.

Then you had Muzy Sympathizer named Obama who trade a deserter named Berghydal, for 4 or 5 Taliban leaders in prison. Again this idiot Obama got played like a chump.

No Sir I try to forget 9/11 since Obama did his best to give back everything that was done during the Bush Era. Pearl Harbor on the other hand the USA came out a World Super power after that. After 9/11 the USA came away with egg on it's face after 8 years of Obama.

Comment

9/11 Was a major victory for the wrong side. I can no longer walk on plane carrying a pizza and a bottle of Jack Daniels and have the waitress serve me coke while we all hang out and have drinks and have a good time. I can no longer walk to the gate to pick up a person or drop off a person. It F'ed up flying and now has made it a pain.

Then you had Muzy Sympathizer named Obama who trade a deserter named Berghydal, for 4 or 5 Taliban leaders in prison. Again this idiot Obama got played like a chump.

No Sir I try to forget 9/11 since Obama did his best to give back everything that was done during the Bush Era. Pearl Harbor on the other hand the USA came out a World Super power after that. After 9/11 the USA came away with egg on it's face after 8 years of Obama.
                            Umm, you can carry a pizza onto the plane, you can buy some JD on the plane and they still serve coke so thats all BS.
                            All the security thats in place now should have been there, this was and is the norm in Israel and how many times has this happend to them?

Comment

No Sir I try to forget 9/11
                              Again, speaks to your character. I'm sure all those folks who lost family want everyone to forget. And what you complain about is not being able to stuff your fatarse with pizza and drink whiskey? Shallow, selfish SOB. Seriously a classless piece of garbage.

Comment

Working...
                              X