Irma, Shocking "Side Effects"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chris1771 View Post

So you put anyone who is to the left of your views in the same boat as a racist bigot. GD you are messed up. Sad angry old useless curmudgeon.
    Actually I put Nishi in a group 2 steps above you

At least 90% of what Nishii posts represents his views and opinions and are void of personal attacks.....compared to 90% of your posts consisting of only personal attacks

dang it must really suck being you
    Last edited by whatsthat; 09-13-2017, 03:25 PM.

Comment

I don't make personal attacks or use the same derogatory name-calling that those guys do, especially the Captain Morgan lover.

I also have made threads directly towards great black leaders, and great Muslims, but those threads don't generate any attention from the bigoted left and/or black faction. It doesn't fit their narrative, so they ignore it.

LET ME REPEAT:

I love Larry Elder, Allen West, DOCTOR Ben Carson, Omarosa, Benjamin Watson, as well as Sheikh Tawidi who says Islam must reform and who says there are many wicked violent men due to Islam.

AsianLivesMatter + #LatinoLivesMatter + #WhiteLivesMatter + #IndianLivesMatter + #BlackLivesMatter = #AllLivesMatter

Comment

Originally posted by nishikori View Post
        I don't make personal attacks or use the same derogatory name-calling that those guys do, especially the Captain Morgan lover.

I also have made threads directly towards great black leaders, and great Muslims, but those threads don't generate any attention from the bigoted left and/or black faction. It doesn't fit their narrative, so they ignore it.

LET ME REPEAT:

I love Larry Elder, Allen West, DOCTOR Ben Carson, Omarosa, Benjamin Watson, as well as Sheikh Tawidi who says Islam must reform and who says there are many wicked violent men due to Islam.

You mean like you just did right? What's joke you are.

Comment

Originally posted by whatsthat View Post
          Actually I put Nishi in a group 2 steps above you

At least 90% of what Nishii posts represents his views and opinions and are void of personal attacks.....compared to 90% of your posts consisting of only personal attacks

dang it must really suck being you
          90% of nishi's posts are void of personal attacks?

Click image for larger version

Name:	5914ce611e00003a00622986.jpeg?ops=scalefit_720_noupscale.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	15.2 KB
ID:	1110934

Click image for larger version

Name:	ray_liotta_goodfellas_laughing.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	78.1 KB
ID:	1110935

Lol, next you'll be saying "nishi isn't racist" LMAO

Comment

Captain Morgan, you're slipping.

Your opinions on Islam have been made clearly.
            If you commented more about it, would that make you Islamophobic? Would it make you "racist"?
            No it would not.

Knowing that there are differences among races, and among religions, and among genders does not make one sexist or racist. Remember that.
            AsianLivesMatter + #LatinoLivesMatter + #WhiteLivesMatter + #IndianLivesMatter + #BlackLivesMatter = #AllLivesMatter

Comment

Captain Morgan, you're slipping.

Your opinions on Islam have been made clearly.
              If you commented more about it, would that make you Islamophobic? Would it make you "racist"?
              No it would not.

Knowing that there are differences among races, and among religions, and among genders does not make one sexist or racist. Remember that.
              If all I did was talk about it and my every post was about it and I preached hate about it in every post, yeah, it would make me islamaphobic.

So basically, if I acted as you do, I'd expect to be called out as you are, a racist.

Oh, and that's 2 for 2 on making personal attacks WT, so how's that 90% working out?

When your every post is about race, when all you do is denegrate a race, when every thread you create is about race, it ceases being about 'Knowing that there are differences among races, and among religions, and among genders."

At that point,​​​​ It does make one sexist or racist." Remember that
              Last edited by FCS Wes; 09-14-2017, 06:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MacFrisco View Post
                Why is it shocking that people are looting during a hurricane in the United States? These are the weakest minds in America acting from reptilian instincts of survival.

I still think we should send the looter to Mexico and keep the hard working Mexicans. We can create fake Mexican passports for them.
                We need to put a bullet inside each looters brain, Quick and easy solution to get rid of them. They offer nothing to society.

Comment

LET ME REPEAT:

The Captain has a hyper black sensitivity........which is why he defends Obama on most issues and cites Obama every time one calls BS to Trumps treatment

Any guesses why?

Comment

Why didn't we see such looting in Houston?

Comment

The Captain has a hyper black sensitivity........which is why he defends Obama on most issues and cites Obama every time one calls BS to Trumps treatment

Any guesses why?
                      So, no personal attacks by you and no siding with your racist buddy, I stand corrected.

Just out of curiosity, what Obama positions did I support? Surely you can think of just one and provide proof with little effort? Seems you have hyper intelligence sensitivity.
                      Last edited by FCS Wes; 09-14-2017, 10:15 AM.

Comment

You think therevwas no looting in Houston? Lol

Comment

Its hard to loot during a flood.

Comment

Originally posted by FCS Wes View Post

So, no personal attacks by you and no siding with your racist buddy, I stand corrected.

Just out of curiosity, what Obama positions did I support? Surely you can think of just one and provide proof with little effort? Seems you have hyper intelligence sensitivity.
                            I never claimed no personal attacks captain.

Brain cells my friend.

I certainly admit to dishing it out on those who constantly sling it my way.

The only thing I have in common with the other poster (and others I might add) is we both are subjected to your BS

Go whine to your little boy

Comment

I never claimed no personal attacks captain.

Brain cells my friend.

I certainly admit to dishing it out on those who constantly sling it my way.

The only thing I have in common with the other poster (and others I might add) is we both are subjected to your BS

Go whine to your little boy
                              Seems like you might have more than that with him. As for the personal attacks, that's been you. I've said nothing to you yet here you are and defending your little racist sidekick again.

FOLs own 3 stooges

Comment

Working...
                              X