White Supremacy is the new Russian Collusion meme

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FCS Wes View Post

Yes she is but there's no mistaking that the media seeks out the most outlandish idiots they can find and portray them as speaking for one party or the other. This is that, nothing more
    This is why I rarely watch ESPN anymore, or NFL games for that matter. I love football, especially college football. I will watch college gameday and some games. I never watch any of the other ESPN shows because I don't care to hear about anything else.

Comment

Originally posted by FriscoCajun1 View Post

This is why I rarely watch ESPN anymore, or NFL games for that matter. I love football, especially college football. I will watch college gameday and some games. I never watch any of the other ESPN shows because I don't care to hear about anything else.
      I've never watched espn, the talk shows, nor listened to them on the radio so their opinion matters little to me. I only read what this moron said and vehemently disagree with her assertion

Comment

You seriously believe people like this represent the mindset of all blacks or even most? That's like me saying white nationalist reflect the views of all conservatives.

Secondly, who gives a S who abandons whom? Live your life. You'll let these kinda people influence how you treat a complete stranger without even knowing them
        See.....even you are thinking "black".....

I never said these people represent the mindset of blacks.

I am suggesting that LIBERALS......as in the political left.......creates and runs with such.

And no.....why in the world would you think these idiots influence my life? They don't influence my life anymore than the FOL idiots on parade do.

I am am simply calling out....as I have been......how the left constantly resorts to race ....fuels racism in the country.....cause they got nothing else.

Liberals are the real racist in this country......constantly fanning the flames of racism.......constantly blaming whitey

Comment

Originally posted by FriscoCajun1 View Post

Yea...you are certainty not alone.

ESPN is dying......and dragging down parent Disney. This trend has been going on for some time now......but ESPN refuses to clean up their act and refrain from the political rants and just cover sports.

The NFL opener with New England and KC was also down 17% from the previous year which seen sharp declines. And while some will blame Irma.....the major golf tournament broadcasted on the same dates seen a jump of 38 % in viewership.

All media is down due to the liberals insistence to jam their social rhetoric down out throats. This summer we seen the worst box office results in decades.

People have had it with the liberal BS. It's no wonder they fell completely from power at both the federal and state level. But they keep repeating their same mistakes......hence we got Donald Trump.

Comment

You seriously believe people like this represent the mindset of all blacks or even most?
            Yes he does. And so do Nishi and STW. Every time I see you argue with them I think the fools just drew one in.

Cue personal insult from WT in 3..........2...........1.........

GO!!
            There are 3 things that America will be remembered for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: The Constitution, Jazz music, and Baseball. These are the 3 most beautiful things this culture's ever created. Gerald Early

Comment

Originally posted by ThisCharmingMan View Post

Yes he does. And so do Nishi and STW. Every time I see you argue with them I think the fools just drew one in.

Cue personal insult from WT in 3..........2...........1.........

GO!!
              That deserves a pat on top of your head.....next get together

Comment

Originally posted by whatsthat View Post

See.....even you are thinking "black".....

I never said these people represent the mindset of blacks.

I am suggesting that LIBERALS......as in the political left.......creates and runs with such.

And no.....why in the world would you think these idiots influence my life? They don't influence my life anymore than the FOL idiots on parade do.

I am am simply calling out....as I have been......how the left constantly resorts to race ....fuels racism in the country.....cause they got nothing else.

Liberals are the real racist in this country......constantly fanning the flames of racism.......constantly blaming whitey
                Man come on, that was the inference from word one, the article you linked even had her picture att
                You saying wake up, these people speak for more than just a few tells me exactly who you were referring to.

Ain't nobody blind here

Comment

Man come on, that was the inference from word one, the article you linked even had her picture att
                  You saying wake up, these people speak for more than just a few tells me exactly who you were referring to.

Ain't nobody blind here
                  Inferring?

Cause the idiot spouting white supremacist is black?

I detect a blackness sensitivity there Wes cause everything I stated was liberals....never once did o mention "black"

Comment

Inferring?

I detect a blackness sensitivity there Wes cause everything I stated was liberals....never once did o mention "black"
                    Whats or who on the front page of the link you posted?

Comment

Inferring?

No you didnt, you just posted a link to this

Click image for larger version

Name:	694940094001_5574977863001_5574951600001-vs.jpg?ve=1&tl=1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	15.9 KB
ID:	1110910

Buuut yeah, you didn't mention black and have never stated that these people speak for a majority...OK

Comment

No you didnt, you just posted a link to this

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n1110910[/ATTACH]

Buuut yeah, you didn't mention black and have never stated that these people speak for a majority...OK
                        Is that Trumps illegitimate child?

Comment

Originally posted by MacFrisco View Post

Is that Trumps illegitimate child?
                          Pretty racist of you to call someone "illegitimate" because of their skin color.
                          There are 3 things that America will be remembered for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: The Constitution, Jazz music, and Baseball. These are the 3 most beautiful things this culture's ever created. Gerald Early

Comment

Originally posted by ThisCharmingMan View Post

Pretty racist of you to call someone "illegitimate" because of their skin color.
                            Lol yep, hypocrisy

Comment

Wow outta town for a day, but boy some good entertainment here for me!
                              So we're seeing exactly what I have said for a long time.

Whites (and sometimes Asians) are racist for calling blacks out for their blatant, bigoted racism.
                              Now everyone who doesn't pander to the #3 demographic is a "white supremacist" even other blacks, I have seen on Twitter and Facebook!

LOL, this is the remnants of HURRICANE OBAMA (with a lot of help from folks like Holder Lynch, Jarrett, the NBA & NFL, Whoopi, Hollywood, etc.)

AsianLivesMatter + #LatinoLivesMatter + #WhiteLivesMatter + #IndianLivesMatter + #BlackLivesMatter = #AllLivesMatter

Comment

It's really no wonder why ESPN is dying and taking Disney down with it

ESPN lets Jemele Hill's Trump 'white supremacist' comments slide

ESPN host Jemele Hill called President Trump "a white supremacist" in a Twitter rant on Monday, and the network said it "addressed" the incident with Hill -- though it didn't detail how.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...premacist.html
                                You would think ESPN would fire her for such a comment........

But nope........all is good

Comment

Working...
                                X