Menu

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

U.S. bans use of Kaspersky software in federal agencies amid concerns of Russian espionage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U.S. bans use of Kaspersky software in federal agencies amid concerns of Russian espionage

Its about time in my opinion. You will not find me putting Russian security software in my computer.

U.S. bans use of Kaspersky software in federal agencies amid concerns of Russian espionage

Old news. Huawei (pronunced wow wee) is banned from Govt use for the same reasons but with the Chinese. Had a meeting with them a few years ago and Fed said no. No Federal monies can be used on Huawei products under any circumstance so there's no surprise with this ban.

Comment

Originally posted by FCS Wes View Post
      Old news. Huawei (pronunced wow wee) is banned from Govt use for the same reasons but with the Chinese. Had a meeting with them a few years ago and Fed said no. No Federal monies can be used on Huawei products under any circumstance so there's no surprise with this ban.
      They have an office in Plano that hires chinese people straight out of UTD starting them at $60k

Comment

Working...
      X