Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Immigration & Identity

America is magic dirt and identity works like this ~

A pregnant Somali woman steps on a plane.

She delivers her child in the USA.

That kid is legally as American as you and I.

Originally if someone crosses your border without permission you have the right to shoot him.

It's called an "invader".

Yes, it's a thing.

An invader getting to stay = Ridiculous

You having to feed and educate said invader's children = Freaking Bull Crap

An invader should pay for the cost of his capturing and deportation.

Yes, they need to reform that. You need to be a US citizen for the kid to be a US Citizen. Diplomats who have children in the USA don't quialify for US Citizenship.

Birth Tourism is big in California. Mainly China woman come here and drop there kids here to gain US Citizenship.

Years ago going rate was almost $50K a China family would pay a guy in order to marry their daughter and get her Citizenship. and then she would petition the parents and siblings under age of 18 and they can enter the USA in less than a year. Siblings over age 18 takes about 13 years.

Comment

Mexicans make Mexico's ~ Chinese make China's ~ African's make Africa's ~ Indians make India's...

They all want to come and live in white countries.

Mexico for the Mexicans ~ China for the Chinese ~ Africa for the Africans ~ India for the Indians....

White country's?

Hey! There for EVERYONE!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	d647ab78b21af5df8355a041b7093ee3001c8f91b60e1e0e50c5803c5206888e.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	35.9 KB
ID:	1111298

raaayzcist!!!

Comment

The borders need to be closed and immigration shut down completely.

Name:	Ce0yWNiW4AAwCfO.jpg
Size:	40.7 KB
ID:	1111300

Comment

What about H1B workers for IT and Medical. We bring in a ton of people in from 3rd world and poor countries like India, Philippine, Pakistan and they come here do IT job and then they are able to bring their whole family and they never leave or all the nurses we used to bring in.

They should come here and work for a couple of years and then when there contract is up, it is time from the head back home. They should get down on their hands and knees and kiss American soil before they leave for being able to come here and work and make US Dollars. No way should they be able to bring their families here.

If they want to get a greencard then they should have to pay a $75K for each applicants in their family to live here, we should not be giving them : Free visas, free travel to USA, Per Diems, Living and spending money while they come here and take US jobs and usually work cheaper. Which is illegal.

Comment

Drivel

Comment

Nations are formed by "immigration" ~ Nations are destroyed by "immigration" ~ papers have nothing to do with it.

I don't care about the 3rd world ~ I live in the 1st world. My obligation is to my race.

No H1B workers. No more immigration. Build a wall and ban them all. F off ~ we are full.

​​​​​​​The white working class is the global minority and we have no obligation to take in the 3rd world.

All those jobs given to non-Americans are jobs taken away from Americans.

Democracy means: minorities will guarantee leech from your people forever.

No politician can ever remove GIB'S in a democracy.

This is an argument used by leftist ~ who's gonna do muh work?

We need to bring in people to do the work ~ Don't have kids ~ As they use low birth rates to justify mass immigration.

Purposely changing one group of people into another is genocide.

Destroying the economic existence of a group is genocide.

How can I flood white countries --- and only white countrys --- with non-whites and not call it genocide?

Just call it diversity ~ Our immigration system is a freaking joke.

The name callers in the forum will call me xenophobic.

Just more wordism's ~ meaning less words like "racist". Curse the PC madness.

Not only are pronouns made up --- so are phobia's --- to exercise control over others.

Comment

Originally posted by Yukon Jack View Post
                  Nations are formed by "immigration" ~ Nations are destroyed by "immigration" ~ papers have nothing to do with it.

I don't care about the 3rd world ~ I live in the 1st world. My obligation is to my race.

No H1B workers. No more immigration. Build a wall and ban them all. F off ~ we are full.

The white working class is the global minority and we have no obligation to take in the 3rd world.

All those jobs given to non-Americans are jobs taken away from Americans.

Democracy means: minorities will guarantee leech from your people forever.

No politician can ever remove GIB'S in a democracy.

This is an argument used by leftist ~ who's gonna do muh work?

We need to bring in people to do the work ~ Don't have kids ~ As they use low birth rates to justify mass immigration.

Purposely changing one group of people into another is genocide.

Destroying the economic existence of a group is genocide.

How can I flood white countries --- and only white countrys --- with non-whites and not call it genocide?

Just call it diversity ~ Our immigration system is a freaking joke.

The name callers in the forum will call me xenophobic.

Just more wordism's ~ meaning less words like "racist". Curse the PC madness.

Not only are pronouns made up --- so are phobia's --- to exercise control over others.
                  Drivel.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris1771 View Post

Drivel.

Name:	051ea74a9f3e6a75239febd102b5289343a113-wide-thumbnail.jpg
Size:	48.9 KB
ID:	1111311

Comment

Who will do the work that American workers won't do?

I remember when it was done by American workers. The real question is who would do the work at the low price the illegal aliens will do the work for?

Illegals can work much cheaper, they don't have to pay any taxes on salaries, they don't have to have medical insurance or pay a fine, they are free from most financial obligation the most US workers have to abide by.

Comment

Originally posted by Sumtingwong View Post
                        Who will do the work that American workers won't do?

I remember when it was done by American workers. The real question is who would do the work at the low price the illegal aliens will do the work for?

Illegals can work much cheaper, they don't have to pay any taxes on salaries, they don't have to have medical insurance or pay a fine, they are free from most financial obligation the most US workers have to abide by.

Growth for the sake of growth is the ideology of a cancer cell ~

The answer to that will take half a generation to fulfill, but it starts with this generation.

It starts with parenting. It starts in schools. It starts in churches. Instilling a hard work ethic and a drive to work.

As a kid I worked. I wanted to work. I did the jobs illegals are doing now at 8 years old. I roofed houses, I mowed lawns, I worked in the garden.

Jobs that were fun that are now being taken away from our youth. These jobs should be passed on to our children.

These jobs should be taught in our grade schools so our kids can do them, even be mandatory like joining the military in some countries.

How was it done before? Communities and families got together to do the hard labor jobs.

Being an American and working in America has to become a privilege like no other.

Americans will do these jobs ~ but first our borders have to be closed and every single illegal citizen deported.

Government could build a protection task force to enforce American worker laws but that is more bureaucracy.

They could fine them, they could shut down they're business, they could even throw them in jail but that would be treating the symptoms.

For it to work and last, our borders have to be closed first and we have to shut down all immigration.

This will have temporary repercussions but it will force employers to hire native American workers.

Comment

Originally posted by Yukon Jack View Post

Growth for the sake of growth is the ideology of a cancer cell ~

The answer to that will take half a generation to fulfill, but it starts with this generation.

It starts with parenting. It starts in schools. It starts in churches. Instilling a hard work ethic and a drive to work.

As a kid I worked. I wanted to work. I did the jobs illegals are doing now at 8 years old. I roofed houses, I mowed lawns, I worked in the garden.

Jobs that were fun that are now being taken away from our youth. These jobs should be passed on to our children.

These jobs should be taught in our grade schools so our kids can do them, even be mandatory like joining the military in some countries.

How was it done before? Communities and families got together to do the hard labor jobs.

Being an American and working in America has to become a privilege like no other.

Americans will do these jobs ~ but first our borders have to be closed and every single illegal citizen deported.

Government could build a protection task force to enforce American worker laws but that is more bureaucracy.

They could fine them, they could shut down they're business, they could even throw them in jail but that would be treating the symptoms.

For it to work and last, our borders have to be closed first and we have to shut down all immigration.

This will have temporary repercussions but it will force employers to hire native American workers.
                          Drivel.

Comment

Name:	C33erFiUoAApNFk.jpg
Size:	33.9 KB
ID:	1111374

Name:	C3VDH9iWcAAzdNi.jpg
Size:	40.1 KB
ID:	1111375

~

Comment

What about Immigration and vetting not working. They let in the Blind Sheik in from Sudan many years ago, He was on a travel ban to USA but he slipped by and helped bombed the World Trade Center.

What about all the terrorist attacks we had in the early 90's. Like when they killed the CIA officers and at the time the USA wasn't even aware of terrorist attacks on US Soil. He was able to escape to the middle east and it took many years to capture him

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1993_s...A_Headquarters

Comment

Working...
                              X