Menu

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Immigration & Identity

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Sumtingwong View Post
    What about Immigration and vetting not working. They let in the Blind Sheik in from Sudan many years ago, He was on a travel ban to USA but he slipped by and helped bombed the World Trade Center.

    What about all the terrorist attacks we had in the early 90's. Like when they killed the CIA officers and at the time the USA wasn't even aware of terrorist attacks on US Soil. He was able to escape to the middle east and it took many years to capture him

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1993_s...A_Headquarters
    Very good points. We have to get tough and fast. In my opinion we must repeal the 1965 immigration act.

    The USA was built and founded upon ethnic quota's. To be precise it was built and founded upon European ethnic quotas.

    I'm not anti non-Euro ~ I just believe they have their own majority country and we have ours ~ with many non-Euro's living inside.

    Lets be honest ~ every one loves and enjoys white supremacy ~ am I right?

    Hispanics pile fifty deep in an 18 wheeler and almost suffocate to death just to get a taste of what white supremacy has to offer.

    You mentioned it yourself ~ the Chinese paying 50K just to have their daughter marry into white supremacy. They love it.

    But anyways ~

    I want to maintain and preserve my majority for posterity's sake. For me that's what being a conservative is.

    In fact it's the very first part of our Constitution ~

    The part that goes...

    "We the people of the USA, in order to form a more perfect union...to secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our Posterity.

    The founding fathers didn't know they were writing a constitution for every race and religion around the world!

    They were just white nationalist that owned slaves ~

    If our country closes it's borders up and completely stops the flow of immigration we can minimize terrorist attacks.

    Probably not completely stop them because we allow Islam to operate as a religion inside our borders (which is absolute BS)

    Look at what England is going through ~ it's an absolute invasion. All over Europe honestly. Euro's have lost their sense of identity.

    We can't allow this to happen in the states.

    Comment


    • #17
      If you want changes to the 14th Amendment feel free to make them. That's why we have a Constitution. To just babble on about immigrants are bad is moronic.

      Unless of course if you are full Native American - you can make that claim.

      Comment


      • #18
        Regarding American Indians...they just walked over the ice bridge themselves. I guess if they just popped out of the ground somewhere in NA...but no they did not.
        “Don't look at me in that tone of voice.”
        Ms. Parker

        Comment


        • #19
          I've seen some stupid threads on this forum, but this is the stupidest one yet. It's scary that some of these types of people actually walk and breathe among us, yet will only make their statements behind the safety of their keyboard, cloaked in anonymity.

          Cowards.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Mommyp View Post
            If you want changes to the 14th Amendment feel free to make them. That's why we have a Constitution. To just babble on about immigrants are bad is moronic.

            Unless of course if you are full Native American - you can make that claim.

            The 14th amendment needs to be totally overhauled.

            I'm not babbling about how bad immigrants are ~ I'm babbling about how much they love white supremacy.

            Our constitution is being used against us. Out of control immigration is a subtle multi-generational genocide.

            Read the UN definition of genocide ~ Article 2 of the Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide (1948)

            As far as "native" Americans ~ they weren't here first and did not discover America first ~ Europeans did.

            Click image for larger version

Name:	Cm-5bMmUEAAUof5.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	77.2 KB
ID:	1111467

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by demvet View Post
              I've seen some stupid threads on this forum, but this is the stupidest one yet. It's scary that some of these types of people actually walk and breathe among us, yet will only make their statements behind the safety of their keyboard, cloaked in anonymity.

              Cowards.
              I will get right up in your face where you can smell my breath and speak the same language I am now.

              Just give me your address ~ a date and time.

              Click image for larger version

Name:	C-5yVGCWAAMbVxs.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	58.5 KB
ID:	1111469

              Comment


              • #22


                Progressives are doing it for themselves ~ Reactionaries are doing it for their grandchildren & great grandchildren.

                Progressives build housing ~ Traditionalist build homes.



                Invasion:

                A mass displacement of people who identify as X into a country of people who identify as Y.

                It doesn't matter if legal or illegal or how long it takes.

                Invasion:

                Group X funds government and police to serve and protect.

                Government and police replaces group X with Y.

                Does group X have the right to defend itself?


                Click image for larger version

Name:	CmZULgFVUAA0VOm.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	74.6 KB
ID:	1111486

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Yukon Jack View Post

                  Progressives are doing it for themselves ~ Reactionaries are doing it for their grandchildren & great grandchildren.

                  Progressives build housing ~ Traditionalist build homes.



                  Invasion:

                  A mass displacement of people who identify as X into a country of people who identify as Y.

                  It doesn't matter if legal or illegal or how long it takes.

                  Invasion:

                  Group X funds government and police to serve and protect.

                  Government and police replaces group X with Y.

                  Does group X have the right to defend itself?


                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]n1111486[/ATTACH]
                  3 post of drivel. Get a job.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Chris1771 View Post

                    3 post of drivel. Get a job.
                    Obviously you love it because you keep licking it up ~ so tell everyone how does my drivel taste?

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Yukon Jack View Post

                      Obviously you love it because you keep licking it up ~ so tell everyone how does my drivel taste?
                      I'm pretty sure the only people that support your drivel are Nishi and STW....you aren't in good company bubba. Keyboard cowboys.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Yukon Jack View Post


                        The 14th amendment needs to be totally overhauled.

                        I'm not babbling about how bad immigrants are ~ I'm babbling about how much they love white supremacy.

                        Our constitution is being used against us. Out of control immigration is a subtle multi-generational genocide.

                        Read the UN definition of genocide ~ Article 2 of the Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide (1948)

                        As far as "native" Americans ~ they weren't here first and did not discover America first ~ Europeans did.

                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]n1111467[/ATTACH]
                        I agree

                        My family is native Texans, we had land when Texas was Republic.

                        Most of the Europeans who came to the New World were settlers and help conquer the land.

                        The Indians look to me to be same as Eskimos they were travelers as well.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          People confuse land with nation. America was an open expanse of land with migratory tribes.

                          None of my ancestors were immigrants and America is not a nation of immigrants. My people came here as settlers and tradesmen. They didn't have a visa, they came and settled this land.

                          The whole "nation of immigrants" and "melting pot" communist mantra was added later to deceive the public.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Sumtingwong View Post

                            I agree

                            My family is native Texans, we had land when Texas was Republic.

                            Most of the Europeans who came to the New World were settlers and help conquer the land.

                            The Indians look to me to be same as Eskimos they were travelers as well.
                            Who'd you "conquer" it from??

                            Ah yes, the native indigenous people.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by Mommyp View Post

                              Who'd you "conquer" it from??

                              Ah yes, the native indigenous people.

                              The programming of guilt into the psyche of white Christians is part of what I call the "genocide by narrative".

                              It's weaponized words to brow beat the white working class majority.

                              Let me flip the switch on you ~

                              American Indians were losing their population, Christian Europeans were key to their survival. Native Americans were just being xenophobic.

                              The white mans brutal oppression and occupation ended the Indian tribes lifestyle of....brutally oppressing other tribes and occupying their land.

                              White European Christians didn't kill the natives - we brought multi-culturalism. They needed diversity andwe we're key to their survival.

                              Ya see how that works ~


                              Click image for larger version

Name:	3bf9d9991c717af10307a8f19f11f882.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	54.8 KB
ID:	1111598

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Yukon Jack View Post

                                I will get right up in your face where you can smell my breath and speak the same language I am now.

                                Just give me your address ~ a date and time.
                                Oh look. Threats from the skinhead....ban this turd

                                The person who agrees with you 80 percent of the time is a friend and an ally, not a 20 percent traitor. - Ronald Reagan

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X