This forum is going uphill fast

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This forum is going uphill fast

The incessant name calling and childish actions by a few on this board have completely stopped. I'm really appreciative of the usefulness of this board and a lot of people have joined because of it. Now, Yukon Jack comes on with his insight. I wonder how much longer it will be until it's the awesome few left on the board.

Rumor is "Yukon Jack" is the going to be the mod of this board................

Comment

Do any really believe lasting civility will be achieved here on FOL politics?

Comment

Better read than dead ~

Comment

Originally posted by whatsthat View Post
          Do any really believe lasting civility will be achieved here on FOL politics?
          I have never seen any forum that has a politics section that was calm. This one on FOL seems pretty tame to me. Politics and religion in public discussion are always hot topics

Comment

Originally posted by Sumtingwong View Post

I have never seen any forum that has a politics section that was calm. This one on FOL seems pretty tame to me. Politics and religion in public discussion are always hot topics
            I agree........

Been here for 11 years.......the only time I seen this forum civil was when no one was posting.

Remember El Burro Loco?

Thing is...if the forum goes civil......some posters here will be dormant cause insults is all they got
            Last edited by whatsthat; 09-18-2017, 09:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by whatsthat View Post

I agree........

Been here for 11 years.......the only time I seen this forum civil was when no one was posting.

Remember El Burro Loco?

Thing is...if the forum goes civil......some posters here will be dormant cause insults is all they got
              I don't remember him, I have only been posting almost one year.

When I joined in October this whole forum was dead, You were lucky to see maybe one or two new post per day. It seems to got some life the last few months.

Comment

If I didn't know any better (still not convinced), I would swear that these are all alters and they are just responding to each other... lol

Comment

Originally posted by FriscoCajun1 View Post
                  If I didn't know any better (still not convinced), I would swear that these are all alters and they are just responding to each other... lol
                  Yes

Comment

Originally posted by Yukon Jack
                    The incessant name calling and childish actions by a few on this board have completely stopped. I'm really appreciative of the usefulness of this board and a lot of people have joined because of it. Now, Yukon Jack comes on with his insight. I wonder how much longer it will be until it's the awesome few left on the board.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the latest FOL troll.

Anyone who refers to themself in the third person is looney tunes....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Classic sign

Comment

Originally posted by FriscoCajun1 View Post
                        The best part is when a thread has 4 posters and about 15 responses. STW, Nishi, YJ and WT. Brilliant thought right there.
                        There are 3 things that America will be remembered for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: The Constitution, Jazz music, and Baseball. These are the 3 most beautiful things this culture's ever created. Gerald Early

Comment

Originally posted by ThisCharmingMan View Post

The best part is when a thread has 4 posters and about 15 responses. STW, Nishi, YJ and WT. Brilliant thought right there.
                          STW, Nishi, WT, and the New Kid on block YJ are the elite posters on this forum. Very wise and educated information come from these elite posters.

Pay attention FOL listen and learn............

Comment

Originally posted by Sumtingwong View Post

STW, Nishi, WT, and the New Kid on block YJ are the elite posters on this forum. Very wise and educated information come from these elite posters.

Pay attention FOL listen and learn............
                            The similarities between you and UConJackOff are eerily scary.
                            There are 3 things that America will be remembered for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: The Constitution, Jazz music, and Baseball. These are the 3 most beautiful things this culture's ever created. Gerald Early

Comment

Originally posted by Rooster View Post

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the latest FOL troll.

Anyone who refers to themself in the third person is looney tunes....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              When you have multiple I.D.s on a forum it's easy to talk about yourself in the third person.
                              Just another smartass for lower taxes!!

Comment

Working...
                              X