A Challenge for the 3 Stooges

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Challenge for the 3 Stooges

Try and go one week without starting a thread about ANYTHING to do with race, race relations, race-baiting, or even go-kart races.

Please.

Just one week where STW, Nishi and uConJackoff don't do it.

If you do, I promise not to post anything about HRC for the same duration.
    There are 3 things that America will be remembered for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: The Constitution, Jazz music, and Baseball. These are the 3 most beautiful things this culture's ever created. Gerald Early

Originally posted by ThisCharmingMan View Post
    Try and go one week without starting a thread about ANYTHING to do with race, race relations, race-baiting, or even go-kart races.

Please.

Great post, and thanks for it. Unfortunately, these three are not three, but one in the same. The same low, loser at life.

Comment

Never happen, no self control, no other narrative. Sad when a persons every conversation has to be about how much they dislike group x.

Comment

Originally posted by FCS Wes View Post
        Never happen, no self control, no other narrative. Sad when a persons every conversation has to be about how much they dislike group x.
        Tsk, Tsk, Tsk.

Comment

Originally posted by demvet View Post

Great post, and thanks for it. Unfortunately, these three are not three, but one in the same. The same low, loser at life.
          Tsk ,Tsk, Tsk,

You are proving by your action that you are one of the cancers on this forum. You hurl insults and in this case lies. Grow up and try to have an adult discussion.

Comment

Please.

It doesn't bother me when you post about HRC. I have learned how to scroll pass stuff that I don't care about or like. I enjoy reading most of your posts, but you are very bad about throwing out insults. When I first joined you called me a troll your first few posts, and I am sure you have already thrown insults to YJ by calling him YJO. Cute but not a nice way to treat a new member.

I can't promise you what I will or will not post and I don't speak for the other two gentleman you have named, I post what interest me and I find post worthy. My hot topics are Illegal aliens, ISIS bombings and a lil bit on North Korea. The first two are integral parts of my life and lifestyle.

I would like to see you refrain from hurling insults to other members. Just try to be nice

Comment

Originally posted by Sumtingwong View Post

It doesn't bother me when you post about HRC. I have learned how to scroll pass stuff that I don't care about or like. I enjoy reading most of your posts, but you are very bad about throwing out insults. When I first joined you called me a troll your first few posts, and I am sure you have already thrown insults to YJ by calling him YJO. Cute but not a nice way to treat a new member.

I can't promise you what I will or will not post and I don't speak for the other two gentleman you have named, I post what interest me and I find post worthy. My hot topics are Illegal aliens, ISIS bombings and a lil bit on North Korea. The first two are integral parts of my life and lifestyle.

I would like to see you refrain from hurling insults to other members. Just try to be nice
              Stop acting like a troll and people will stop assuming that you are one. However, the consensus of almost all seems to be that you are (you three).

You complain about insults in the same breath that you say to throat punch someone or that this person should be put down, you are trying to preach ethics and to be nice?

Start with yourself. Making childish comments is why you're see as a troll

Comment

Stop acting like a troll and people will stop assuming that you are one. However, the consensus of almost all seems to be that you are (you three).

You complain about insults in the same breath that you say to throat punch someone or that this person should be put down, you are trying to preach ethics and to be nice?

Start with yourself. Making childish comments is why you're see as a troll
                Throat Punch is a common phrase, I have never directed it toward any member here. Only when talking about criminals, public figures, etc.

All you have to do is scroll on past my posts. You are the the worst person on here, you will argue with almost anyone about anything, it's like you get your rocks off to argue. It why I rarely reply to your posts. I have seen you and Whatsit dude go on and on. I think you would argue with a wall if you were alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Sumtingwong View Post

Throat Punch is a common phrase, I have never directed it toward any member here. Only when talking about criminals, public figures, etc.

All you have to do is scroll on past my posts. You are the the worst person on here, you will argue with almost anyone about anything, it's like you get your rocks off to argue. It why I rarely reply to your posts. I have seen you and Whatsit dude go on and on. I think you would argue with a wall if you were alone.
                  Making the comment that someone should be throat punched is childish and stupid, repeatedly stating that phrase is a direct comment on ones intellect and the reason you only here immature people making the comment. Hence, no one on FOL says it but you.

I'm the worst one here yet you are the one the topic of this thread is about. I'm the worst on but you're the topic of the fall of FOL thread, two threads about you in 3 days, yeah, I'm the worst one. You make troll comments, and you argue with people calling them butthurt but you want people to not see you as a troll. There's no threads asking me to leave is there, that should tell you something.

Comment

Please.

uConJackoff

Is that The civility we are striving for?

Or havecwe already abandoned The civility effort?

Comment

Originally posted by whatsthat View Post

uConJackoff

Is that The civility we are striving for?

Or havecwe already abandoned The civility effort?
                      I am not sure I have ever been on the "civility" band wagon because each person here has a different version of what they consider "civility".

Let's face it. If you were honest with yourself, you would admit you are the first to scream and cry about being personally insulted right after you insult someone.

By the same token, weren't you the person to claim that since it's a political forum, civility is not to be expected as much as in other forums?
                      There are 3 things that America will be remembered for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: The Constitution, Jazz music, and Baseball. These are the 3 most beautiful things this culture's ever created. Gerald Early

Comment

I am not sure I have ever been on the "civility" band wagon because each person here has a different version of what they consider "civility".

Let's face it. If you were honest with yourself, you would admit you are the first to scream and cry about being personally insulted right after you insult someone.

By the same token, weren't you the person to claim that since it's a political forum, civility is not to be expected as much as in other foru:ms?

Comment

By the same token, weren't you the person to claim that since it's a political forum, civility is not to be expected as much as in other forums?
                          Ah yes.....you you yous

Been traveling lots lately and have not been on here as much but I seen threads concerning civility. Seen your daddy on here also suggesting civility. As I stated in that thread fine....I can go that route

But I come on here this morning and I see YOU referring to another as yuconJACKOFF.

So I guess from your response above you are not in agreement with trying to converse here with civility.

OK....just checking what FOL police mode we are in so I know what to expect and how I should respond

Comment

Originally posted by demvet View Post

FALSE.
                            Waay wrong.
                            AsianLivesMatter + #LatinoLivesMatter + #WhiteLivesMatter + #IndianLivesMatter + #BlackLivesMatter = #AllLivesMatter

Comment

False. Easy for me.
                              I'll bet anyone......He didn't say Jihadist/Muhammadist/Radical Islam.
                              I can focus on that group, as there's always new info and situations to go over.

Plus, there's always Climate Change, and the bad media
                              AsianLivesMatter + #LatinoLivesMatter + #WhiteLivesMatter + #IndianLivesMatter + #BlackLivesMatter = #AllLivesMatter

Comment

Working...
                              X