Trump calls out NFL and allowing player to disrecpect the National Anthem

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump calls out NFL and allowing player to disrecpect the National Anthem

Classic Trump : He says what all of America is thinking

I still blame Donald 100% for killing the great USFL. It's hard for me to forgive him for that.

But it's nice to see some patriotism & balls from a Commander in Chief finally.

Kaepernick is nothing but a racist, spoiled, ugly, beedy-eyed p-whipped thug.
    AsianLivesMatter + #LatinoLivesMatter + #WhiteLivesMatter + #IndianLivesMatter + #BlackLivesMatter = #AllLivesMatter

Comment

Didn't Trump Sign Hershel Walker for a large sum back in the day? Was that amount ever disclosed?

Comment

Trump has a better grasp and connection with the American people than all those political elites with their PC

I LOL when I read his comment this AM.....and I applaud the comment!

Comment

Except that he's wrong.

No, NFL viewership wasn't down because of anthem protests

The J.D. Power 2017 Fan Experience Survey suggests there were many factors, including election coverage and the league’s handling of domestic violence issues.

NFL viewership was down last season. The league and media outlets offered a number of reasons, including the league’s handling of domestic violence issues and competition from a contentious election cycle. But nobody ever nailed down a specific reason for the drop. The J.D. Power 2017 Fan Experience Survey suggests national anthem protests were the leading factor, but there’s some important context that comes with that.

Despite an earlier report from ESPN that buried the lede a bit on the effect the protests had on ratings, only 3 percent of respondents to the online survey indicated that the protests were the primary reason they watched fewer NFL games in 2016.
          https://www.sbnation.com/2017/7/27/1...er-survey-2017

Comment

Tomorrow is going to be ugly. The hate of Trump from the MSM and Left is at all all-time high.
            The famous athletes and celebrity scum, with their hundreds of millions of followers, views, etc have ramped it up higher and higher.

There will be so many more overpaid football players taking knees tomorrow, it will make many sick. And many turn off the games.
            And it is making Kaepernick start to look like a martyr, only he's still walking and preaching his toxin.

Mark Dice‏ Verified account

Your boss can fire you if you piss off customers at work, and so the NFL can, and should the clowns who #TakeAKnee during National Anthem.
            AsianLivesMatter + #LatinoLivesMatter + #WhiteLivesMatter + #IndianLivesMatter + #BlackLivesMatter = #AllLivesMatter

Comment

In addition to that, calling him a s.o.b. was really classy, his mom and other mother's must really be loving Trump now. Unite? F it, I'd rather divide

Comment

Originally posted by FCS Wes View Post
                In addition to that, calling him a s.o.b. was really classy, his mom and other mother's must really be loving Trump now. Unite? F it, I'd rather divide
                His mom and other mother? He came from a same sex marriage?

Comment

Originally posted by nishikori View Post
                  Tomorrow is going to be ugly. The hate of Trump from the MSM and Left is at all all-time high.
                  The famous athletes and celebrity scum, with their hundreds of millions of followers, views, etc have ramped it up higher and higher.

There will be so many more overpaid football players taking knees tomorrow, it will make many sick. And many turn off the games.
                  And it is making Kaepernick start to look like a martyr, only he's still walking and preaching his toxin.

Mark Dice‏ Verified account

Your boss can fire you if you piss off customers at work, and so the NFL can, and should the clowns who #TakeAKnee during National Anthem.
                  I don't think there will be any more or less not standing, but it will be interesting to see. Some of these owners need bench some of these clowns who are pulling this stunt at work. American watch sports to get away from the day to day drama of life.

Comment

Originally posted by Sumtingwong View Post

I don't think there will be any more or less not standing, but it will be interesting to see. Some of these owners need bench some of these clowns who are pulling this stunt at work. American watch sports to get away from the day to day drama of life.
                    The NFL is a business and they can do as they wish. Kind of like the owners of this FOL business allow the three amigo's to continue to spew garbage. Same concept.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris1771 View Post

The NFL is a business and they can do as they wish. Kind of like the owners of this FOL business allow the three amigo's to continue to spew garbage. Same concept.

Comment

We’ve never had a president curse like that before.

Oh, wait...Truman, Nixon, LBJ, Clinton...
                        President Obama is a deer caught in the headlights of history.
                        -- Col. Ralph Peters

Comment

You're right, Trump is an idiot, many times over and over. THIS COUNTRY would be better off, seriously, think about this, if Melania had taken control of Donald's Twitter account as soon as he got elected.
                          All tweets had to go thru her, in her words.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris1771 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by whatsthat View Post
                              Trump has a better grasp and connection with the American people than all those political elites with their PC

I LOL when I read his comment this AM.....and I applaud the comment!
                              Holy crap!
                              North Korea is talking about nuking us and you moronic chumps are getting boners because that orange :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored: in the Oval Office is talking about some sports ball player.
                              "We establish no religion in this country, we command no worship, we mandate no belief, nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate. All are free to believe or not believe, all are free to practice a faith or not, and those who believe are free, and should be free, to speak of and act on their belief." Ronald Reagan

Comment

Working...
                              X