Menu

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Over 50 dead in Las Vegas massacre, not Muslim-related

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Over 50 dead in Las Vegas massacre, not Muslim-related

    People outdoors by Mandalay Bay gunned down....
    Shooter is dead, he was firing from high up in a hotel....
    Jason Aldean concert.....

    Recordings show hundreds of shots were fired, thanks to thr technology unavailable with the AK automatics....everybody can get one if they really want one.
    AsianLivesMatter + #LatinoLivesMatter + #WhiteLivesMatter + #IndianLivesMatter + #BlackLivesMatter = #AllLivesMatter

  • #2
    Sad

    Said he shot for 20 minutes, I suspect we will see much higher death toll.

    Comment


    • #3
      Why would they target a country music festival? Most would be heavily patriotic and probably most were Trump fans.

      I hope this isn't another deranged person, similar to whom did the shooting at the GOP baseball game.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Sumtingwong View Post
        Why would they target a country music festival? Most would be heavily patriotic and probably most were Trump fans.

        I hope this isn't another deranged person, similar to whom did the shooting at the GOP baseball game.
        I was thinking the same thing.

        Saw a cell phone video, sounded like fully automatic weapons fire. Terrifying. Just horrific.

        Comment


        • #5
          Just horrible

          50+ dead 400 wounded.

          Full auto weapon.....and obviously planning involved. The windows at Mandalay Bay do not open......so not sure if he broke the window on the 32 floor or used a glass cutter.

          Shooter been in the room since 9/28

          Doesn't sound like someone just flipped out but instead planned this.

          Absolutely horrible
          Last edited by whatsthat; 10-02-2017, 08:03 AM.

          Comment


          • #6
            Didn't take the Today Show long to have someone on who said we don't need AR-15's in this country and they should be banned. That was fast even for NBC..

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by FriscoCajun1 View Post
              Didn't take the Today Show long to have someone on who said we don't need AR-15's in this country and they should be banned. That was fast even for NBC..
              Remember one of the plays in the lefts playbook: "never let a serious crisis go to waste". The left has started before all are accounted for. Tells you how they think...

              Comment


              • #8
                The (((media))) is telling us a 64 year old alcoholic man with his sixty plus year old girlfriend - a 4'11 Filipino woman were the shooters. They had 12 automatic rifles, fired over 500+ rounds, shot 250+ people, then one conveniently kills himself....who actually believes that tripe? Maybe they're trying to take away attention from Puerto Rico.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by FriscoCajun1 View Post
                  Didn't take the Today Show long to have someone on who said we don't need AR-15's in this country and they should be banned. That was fast even for NBC..
                  Same tired Liberal playbook.......

                  Isnt the weapon used already banned.....fully auto with a drum?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Yukon Jack View Post
                    The (((media))) is telling us a 64 year old alcoholic man with his sixty plus year old girlfriend - a 4'11 Filipino woman were the shooters. They had 12 automatic rifles, fired over 500+ rounds, shot 250+ people, then one conveniently kills himself....who actually believes that tripe? Maybe they're trying to take away attention from Puerto Rico.


                    Really?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Yukon Jack View Post
                      The (((media))) is telling us a 64 year old alcoholic man with his sixty plus year old girlfriend - a 4'11 Filipino woman were the shooters. They had 12 automatic rifles, fired over 500+ rounds, shot 250+ people, then one conveniently kills himself....who actually believes that tripe? Maybe they're trying to take away attention from Puerto Rico.
                      From what I have seen he was a lone shooter, His girlfriend wasn't involved in the actual shooting.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        ISIS now is claiming responsibility.

                        http://nypost.com/2017/10/02/isis-cl...egas-massacre/

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Just terrible. Why didn't he just shoot himself? Hell will give him what he deserves...
                          “Don't look at me in that tone of voice.”
                          Ms. Parker

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Sumtingwong View Post
                            ISIS now is claiming responsibility.

                            http://nypost.com/2017/10/02/isis-cl...egas-massacre/
                            ISIS just looking for the publicity. I don't understand why the media is giving it to them....
                            The person who agrees with you 80 percent of the time is a friend and an ally, not a 20 percent traitor. - Ronald Reagan

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Sumtingwong View Post
                              ISIS now is claiming responsibility.

                              http://nypost.com/2017/10/02/isis-cl...egas-massacre/
                              I'd believe ISIS did it over a 64 year old drunk with a 4' 11" Filipino girlfriend.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X