Over 50 dead in Las Vegas massacre, not Muslim-related

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Over 50 dead in Las Vegas massacre, not Muslim-related

People outdoors by Mandalay Bay gunned down....
    Shooter is dead, he was firing from high up in a hotel....
    Jason Aldean concert.....

Recordings show hundreds of shots were fired, thanks to thr technology unavailable with the AK automatics....everybody can get one if they really want one.
    AsianLivesMatter + #LatinoLivesMatter + #WhiteLivesMatter + #IndianLivesMatter + #BlackLivesMatter = #AllLivesMatter

Sad

Said he shot for 20 minutes, I suspect we will see much higher death toll.

Comment

Why would they target a country music festival? Most would be heavily patriotic and probably most were Trump fans.

I hope this isn't another deranged person, similar to whom did the shooting at the GOP baseball game.

Comment

Originally posted by Sumtingwong View Post
        Why would they target a country music festival? Most would be heavily patriotic and probably most were Trump fans.

I hope this isn't another deranged person, similar to whom did the shooting at the GOP baseball game.
        I was thinking the same thing.

Saw a cell phone video, sounded like fully automatic weapons fire. Terrifying. Just horrific.

Comment

Just horrible

50+ dead 400 wounded.

Full auto weapon.....and obviously planning involved. The windows at Mandalay Bay do not open......so not sure if he broke the window on the 32 floor or used a glass cutter.

Shooter been in the room since 9/28

Doesn't sound like someone just flipped out but instead planned this.

Absolutely horrible
          Last edited by whatsthat; 10-02-2017, 08:03 AM.

Comment

Didn't take the Today Show long to have someone on who said we don't need AR-15's in this country and they should be banned. That was fast even for NBC..

Comment

Originally posted by FriscoCajun1 View Post
              Didn't take the Today Show long to have someone on who said we don't need AR-15's in this country and they should be banned. That was fast even for NBC..
              Remember one of the plays in the lefts playbook: "never let a serious crisis go to waste". The left has started before all are accounted for. Tells you how they think...

Comment

The (((media))) is telling us a 64 year old alcoholic man with his sixty plus year old girlfriend - a 4'11 Filipino woman were the shooters. They had 12 automatic rifles, fired over 500+ rounds, shot 250+ people, then one conveniently kills himself....who actually believes that tripe? Maybe they're trying to take away attention from Puerto Rico.

Comment

Originally posted by FriscoCajun1 View Post
                  Same tired Liberal playbook.......

Isnt the weapon used already banned.....fully auto with a drum?

Comment

Originally posted by Yukon Jack View Post
                    The (((media))) is telling us a 64 year old alcoholic man with his sixty plus year old girlfriend - a 4'11 Filipino woman were the shooters. They had 12 automatic rifles, fired over 500+ rounds, shot 250+ people, then one conveniently kills himself....who actually believes that tripe? Maybe they're trying to take away attention from Puerto Rico.

Really?

Comment

Originally posted by Yukon Jack View Post
                      From what I have seen he was a lone shooter, His girlfriend wasn't involved in the actual shooting.

Comment

ISIS now is claiming responsibility.

http://nypost.com/2017/10/02/isis-cl...egas-massacre/

Comment

Just terrible. Why didn't he just shoot himself? Hell will give him what he deserves...
                          “Don't look at me in that tone of voice.”
                          Ms. Parker

Comment

ISIS just looking for the publicity. I don't understand why the media is giving it to them....
                            The person who agrees with you 80 percent of the time is a friend and an ally, not a 20 percent traitor. - Ronald Reagan

Comment

I'd believe ISIS did it over a 64 year old drunk with a 4' 11" Filipino girlfriend.

Comment

Working...
                              X