Do as I say, not as I do

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do as I say, not as I do

Some people like to say it's the Liberal Left Culture that's destroying the US......is it really or are they just the ones blamed.
    Pro-life Rep. resigns after asking mistress to have abortion

Pennsylvania GOP Rep. Tim Murphy has resigned from Congress amid revelations of an extramarital affair where he reportedly asked his mistress to get an abortion.

House Speaker Paul Ryan said he received Murphy’s resignation letter Thursday afternoon.

“It was Dr. Murphy's decision to move on to the next chapter of his life, and I support it,” Ryan said. “We thank him for his many years of tireless work on mental health issues here in Congress and his service to the country as a naval reserve officer.”

A local newspaper published text messages this week indicating that the congressman, who opposes abortion, asked his mistress to get an abortion when he thought she was pregnant. It turned out she wasn't.
    The fact that he resigned is irrelevant, he still did it.

One word is destroying the USA and the world as a whole...

Egalitarianism ~

Now go look it ☝

Comment

Originally posted by FCS Wes View Post
      Some people like to say it's the Liberal Left Culture that's destroying the US......is it really or are they just the ones blamed.
      Pro-life Rep. resigns after asking mistress to have abortion

The fact that he resigned is irrelevant, he still did it.
      Do as I say not as I do.

Comment

He is 65 years old, How old is the girlfriend?

Comment

And people wonder why religion is on the decline...it's just impossible to take it seriously for a lot of reasons. This is just one reason.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I think that sick people in Ankh-Morpork generally go to a vet. It's generally a better bet. There's more pressure on a vet to get it right. People say "it was god's will" when granny dies, but they get angry when they lose a cow. -Terry Pratchett

Comment

Originally posted by rayearth View Post
            And people wonder why religion is on the decline...it's just impossible to take it seriously for a lot of reasons.
            Before WW2 one's religion was all about their race. Their God was their race.

Unfortunately that's all been denatured and deconstructed by the juice.

Comment

Its really no wonder why confidence and trust in Govt is so low........dangerously low

Comment

It is right that Murphy is publicly shamed and forced out of office. Like most politicians (on both sides) they say whatever they think will get them elected. See the recent idiot R's that to a person campaigned on ending obarry care or at least replacing it, then did no such thing. Like Murphy they are deceitful liars. We will have to see if they pay in the voting booth for that deceit like Murphy is now for his. One can hope!

Of course I do LOVE it when atheists comment about faith..its soo cute. Those idiots think practicing a faith actually means someone can reach perfection or at least that is the standard they try to foist on the religious. Silly rabbits....
                “Don't look at me in that tone of voice.”
                Ms. Parker

Comment

Originally posted by whatsthat View Post
                  Its really no wonder why confidence and trust in Govt is so low........dangerously low
                  You're never gonna get confidence and trust in a multi-cultural society. It's an oxymoron.

Comment

Originally posted by Rimrock View Post
                    It is right that Murphy is publicly shamed and forced out of office. ...
                    Absolutely.
                    He's a piece of crap. He's pro-life, except when it (unexpected unplanned pregnancy) happens to him (his hole)?
                    AsianLivesMatter + #LatinoLivesMatter + #WhiteLivesMatter + #IndianLivesMatter + #BlackLivesMatter = #AllLivesMatter

Comment

Working...
                    X