Outrage by Parents in San Diego over Sharia Compliant Policy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outrage by Parents in San Diego over Sharia Compliant Policy

So while Trump is spending all his time poking the NFL, this is happening in San Diego and where is Trump and his tweets? No where; f'ing with Puerto Rico and the NFL still.

A San Diego school sparked outrage when it worked with the Council on American Islamic Relations to propose a program that protected Muslim students, alarming one father in particular, who had some choice words for the school board.

A San Diego school sparked outrage when it worked with the Council on American Islamic Relations to propose a program that protected Muslim students, alarming one father in particular, who had some choice words for the school board.

Christopher Wyrick attended his children’s school board meeting after conservative websites began reporting on the district’s new program to protect Muslim students from bullying that was constructed with the help of CAIR.

Trustee Kevin Beiser spoke at the board meeting, clarifying the program amid confusion from parents.

“We will not allow Muslim students in San Diego schools to be spit on,” Beiser said, San Diego Tribune reported.

“All students should be safe,” one parent agreed.

A short while later, parent Wyrick approached the school board and confronted it on its work with CAIR. In a clip of the confrontation, Wyrick appears angered by the program and bluntly states his concerns.

“At what point did you decide that it was OK to teach my children about Islam?” he says. Later, Wyrick refuses to leave the podium and remains adamant he would be finish his speech.

“You’re gonna have to drag me out of here,” he yells.

CAIR is just an arm of the attempt to invade America with Islam. The end goal is Sharia throughout America whether they openly state it or not.
    There are 3 things that America will be remembered for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: The Constitution, Jazz music, and Baseball. These are the 3 most beautiful things this culture's ever created. Gerald Early

Comment

Good topic............amazing tie in to Trump and the NFL

Calf has made it clear they intend to go their own way

Comment

Yeah, CAIR is a terrorist organization and should be banned. Nut jobs in CA...and they are coming here in droves.
        “Don't look at me in that tone of voice.”
        Ms. Parker

Comment

FBI has named them a Criminal Org and I thought a Terrorist Org so I wonder why SD USD would partner with them or even make this a topic of concern

Comment

Originally posted by whatsthat View Post
            Good topic............amazing tie in to Trump and the NFL

Calf has made it clear they intend to go their own way
            Tie in is their are better and bigger things to spend his time on. Id rather see him step in and stop this than tweet threats about pulling aid from PR or bothering with the NFL

Comment

Originally posted by FCS Wes View Post

Tie in is their are better and bigger things to spend his time on. Id rather see him step in and stop this than tweet threats about pulling aid from PR or bothering with the NFL
              Not reasonable for Trump to attack every Calf school district....or Calf municipality.

Pulling aid from PR? What? Our military and FEMA still on the ground....

Comment

Not reasonable for Trump to attack every Calf school district....or Calf municipality.

Pulling aid from PR? What? Our military and FEMA still on the ground....
                https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/don...onders-n810036

I think it is reasonable to tell (tweet) to SD USD that Sharia law will not be imposed on US soil, far more so than bothering with the NFL
                Last edited by FCS Wes; 10-12-2017, 09:08 AM.

Comment

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/don...onders-n810036

I think it is reasonable to tell (tweet) to SD USD that Sharia law will not be imposed on US soil, far more so than bothering with the NFL
                  NBC...much like CNN are hardly worth linking......

NBC.....Trump wanted 10 fold increase in nukes

Calf is defying our Fed govt with the State just making itself a sanctuary state. Sessions has just gave them a final warning....but this is going to get messy.

I thin k Calf should go ahead with this Sharia move if they want.......initiate single payer..........and regulate all gas cars off the road by 2040. Let the state serve as the Liberal example Libs are bent of achieving across the country.

Comment

NBC...much like CNN are hardly worth linking......

NBC.....Trump wanted 10 fold increase in nukes

Calf is defying our Fed govt with the State just making itself a sanctuary state. Sessions has just gave them a final warning....but this is going to get messy.

I thin k Calf should go ahead with this Sharia move if they want.......initiate single payer..........and regulate all gas cars off the road by 2040. Let the state serve as the Liberal example Libs are bent of achieving across the country.
                    I dont see how CA (SD) allowing Sharia Law in public schools is beneficial, all that will happen is the more CA'ians will move and start the process over again in another state

Comment

I dont see how CA (SD) allowing Sharia Law in public schools is beneficial, all that will happen is the more CA'ians will move and start the process over again in another state
                      Man....there is lots of truth in that

But let Libs live in the environment they wish to convert the entire country to

Comment

LOL This is an example of a poorly thought out policy, but the Muslim hysteria is just comical.

An anti-Bullying policy is a long way from a school implementing an Unconstitutional Sharia law...LOL

Get a grip people.

And this has nothing to do with Trump. The right cannot say we need federal government out of our schools then call for the federal government to get involved in a local issue.

Comment

So while Trump is spending all his time poking the NFL, this is happening in San Diego and where is Trump and his tweets? No where; f'ing with Puerto Rico and the NFL still.

You do realize this video is from last April don't you?

Here is an update which highlights the fact the SDUSD ended their partnership with CAIR after being sued by parents who claimed it was unconstitutional.

Islamic terrorist front CAIR losing more allies

CAIR – which stands behind the façade as a group that champions Muslim civil rights – has been dubbed as the “Muslim mafia,” and when concerned parents sued the San Diego Unified School District (SDUSD) over its curriculum for indoctrinating students with Islamic beliefs, the organization’s connections to Islamic terrorism was brought to attention.

“The school board, in its July 25 meeting, ended a partnership with CAIR that aimed to combat ‘anti-Muslim bullying’ after parents sued, charging the program is unconstitutional because it appears to show a preference for one religion over another,” WND reported. “The lawsuit against the ‘anti-Islamophobia’ campaign later was revised to focus on CAIR’s radical Islamic origin.”

https://www.onenewsnow.com/national-...ng-more-allies
                          Last edited by Green225; 10-12-2017, 09:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Green225 View Post

You do realize this video is from last April don't you?

Here is an update which highlights the fact the SDUSD ended their partnership with CAIR after being sued by parents who claimed it was unconstitutional.

Islamic terrorist front CAIR losing more allies

CAIR – which stands behind the façade as a group that champions Muslim civil rights – has been dubbed as the “Muslim mafia,” and when concerned parents sued the San Diego Unified School District (SDUSD) over its curriculum for indoctrinating students with Islamic beliefs, the organization’s connections to Islamic terrorism was brought to attention.

“The school board, in its July 25 meeting, ended a partnership with CAIR that aimed to combat ‘anti-Muslim bullying’ after parents sued, charging the program is unconstitutional because it appears to show a preference for one religion over another,” WND reported. “The lawsuit against the ‘anti-Islamophobia’ campaign later was revised to focus on CAIR’s radical Islamic origin.”

https://www.onenewsnow.com/national-...ng-more-allies
                            Story is from 9/20/17 and is a situation that never should have occurred in the 1st place
                            http://www.americanow.com/story/soci...g-islam?fb=ycs

Comment

This photo near as I can tell was first published in Germany in 2015, but it sure comes in handy when you want to stoke fear and anger.
                              That looks like a Yoga class. I didn't know this until I was talking to someone about Yoga, but they said Yoga was the tool of Satan.
                              I guess we should be afraid of everything!

https://globalewelt.wordpress.com/tag/islamisierung/

Comment

Working...
                              X