Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump disrespects the US Flag...

Trump disrespects the US flag....

Military site Task and Purpose was the first to notice Trump sitting during the song. According to Task and Purpose, uniformed service members are required to stop what they’re doing and salute the flag as its lowered during the song while civilians are required to place their hand over their heart.

Trump not only does not stand or place his hand over his heart, but instead talks through the song and assumes it’s being played to honor him or Hannity.

Trump again shows everyone what a phony he is and what a bunch of phonies his sycophant groupies are.
    The person who agrees with you 80 percent of the time is a friend and an ally, not a 20 percent traitor. - Ronald Reagan

TEEP still can't get over it.....

AsianLivesMatter + #LatinoLivesMatter + #WhiteLivesMatter + #IndianLivesMatter + #BlackLivesMatter = #AllLivesMatter

Comment

TEEP
      AsianLivesMatter + #LatinoLivesMatter + #WhiteLivesMatter + #IndianLivesMatter + #BlackLivesMatter = #AllLivesMatter

Comment

Huh...so no actual response other than to post meme's. What's the matter nishy? Having a hard time coming up with an excuse for your blatant hypocrisy?
        The person who agrees with you 80 percent of the time is a friend and an ally, not a 20 percent traitor. - Ronald Reagan

Comment

Originally posted by TPW View Post
          Trump disrespects the US flag....

Military site Task and Purpose was the first to notice Trump sitting during the song. According to Task and Purpose, uniformed service members are required to stop what they’re doing and salute the flag as its lowered during the song while civilians are required to place their hand over their heart.

Trump not only does not stand or place his hand over his heart, but instead talks through the song and assumes it’s being played to honor him or Hannity.

Trump again shows everyone what a phony he is and what a bunch of phonies his sycophant groupies are.
          2 clowns showing their true colors. Sad people don't see the hypocrisy in this. Partisanship without integrity is a disease.

Comment

Huh...so no actual response other than to post meme's. What's the matter nishy? Having a hard time coming up with an excuse for your blatant hypocrisy?
            This isn't about me, ma'am. It's about you. You think the military has an issue with this?

Anyway, if the meme hurts you so much, or you just want words, here are some comments from readers there. Perhaps you can learn something from them.

Actual quote from Task and Purpose
            "Uniformed service members located outside of a building are required to
            stop and salute the flag, while civilians are required to place their
            hand over their heart."
            Susan's quote
            "uniformed service members are required to stop what they’re doing and
            salute the flag as its lowered during the song while civilians are
            required to place their hand over their heart."

"located outside of a building"? Leaving this out was purposeful? Did you edit an actual quote?

"“What a nice sound that is,” Trump said, as the tune began playing. “Are they playing that for you or for me?” This was an idiotic comment but to be expected from Trump.
            Soandso Jperez52 hours ago
            Right, just reading the article I assumed he was outside and failed to show proper respect. But in fact he just heard the music playing. There’s no protocol that calls for him to stand and salute or put his hand over heart. In most cases business goes on as usual indoors during this time.

“This was an idiotic comment but to be expected from Trump.”

And of course this is also true.
            mlmorrison442 hours ago
            Susan: We all get you cannot stand Trump. And he did screw up with the flag here. But what we never hear from you is what he said at this gathering...did he utter anything conservative that he is trying to accomplish (he did because I listened). What is your opinion--other than taking every opportunity to bash Trump--of the substance of his speech? When you write about anything but Trump your rationale and comments are usually really solid.
            IdeClair3 hours ago
            If you don't know the protocol and you don't know you're being disrespectful, then you're not being disrespectful.
            Or maybe he forgot. He does have a lot of things on his plate, unlike the people whose only job in life is to attack him .
            Jperez5 fightnright4 hours ago
            Every time I respond to one of Susan's trump bashing articles, she calls me a troll. No such response this time. I am thinking that it was intentional.
            kinbarkus Jperez53 hours ago
            "Every time I respond to one of Susan's trump bashing articles"

You must be a busy man.

Comment

I for one am shocked that Nishy is a compete hypocrite.....I mean I never would have guessed that he would defend Trump no matter what he does or says....Who else here is shocked by Nishy being a hypocrite and a hack?

Comment

I for one am shocked that Nishy is a compete hypocrite.....I mean I never would have guessed that he would defend Trump no matter what he does or says....Who else here is shocked by Nishy being a hypocrite and a hack?
                Just nishi?

Comment

Trump didn't even know what the music was when it started? What kind of IDIOT doesn't know what that is? Seriously...I bet even nishy knows what it is...

Comment

Originally posted by FCS Wes View Post

Just nishi?
                    Fair point....very fair point.

Comment

What about this Teepy?
                      I'm no expert on this subject, but a reader seems to be and posted this. Surely you ARE an expert on THIS, as you claim to be on all things......

Actual quote from Task and Purpose

"Uniformed service members located outside of a building are required to
                      stop and salute the flag, while civilians are required to place their
                      hand over their heart
                      ."

Susan's quote: "uniformed service members are required to stop what they’re doing and
                      salute the flag as its lowered during the song while civilians are
                      required to place their hand over their heart."

"located outside of a building"? Leaving this out was purposeful? Did you edit an actual quote?

Comment

Hey Dip S...did you leave off the sentence that said people IN THE AUDIENCE could be seen standing during the ceremony? Huh...looks like I was right.....You are wrong....just like you are always wrong and will always be wrong.

Have you ever been anywhere when this happened? Even those INDOORS will stop and PAY RESPECT. You would expect the POTUS to know this but he ( like you ) is too dumb.

Comment

Hey Dip S...did you leave off the sentence that said people IN THE AUDIENCE could be seen standing during the ceremony? Huh...looks like I was right.....You are wrong....just like you are always wrong and will always be wrong.

Have you ever been anywhere when this happened? Even those INDOORS will stop and PAY RESPECT. You would expect the POTUS to know this but he ( like you ) is too dumb.
                          #1, false.
                          #2, like many other left wing talking points, this is a NOTHING-BURGER. but your hate of him, and the egg still on your face of him beating down ALL your GOP frauds and then beating Hillary, leaves you with a sh_stain right on your face. But it fits right in with the rest of your potty-mouth!

Comment

Uniformed service members located outside of a building are required to stop and salute the flag, while civilians are required to place their hand over their heart. The tradition also requires service members who are driving vehicles on a military base to pull over and render a salute.

Members of the audience could be seen standing up during the ceremony:
                            Trum

In the article there is then a video showing just what is stated above. You can see people immediately standing as soon as the bugle starts.

I knew you were dumb but this is a new level of dumb for you. Congratulations on setting a new personal record.

I'll ask again. Have you ever been present when retreat is called? It's a pretty simple yes or no question. I'm betting you are as ignorant as Trump.

Comment

Uniformed service members located outside of a building are required to stop and salute the flag, while civilians are required to place their hand over their heart. The tradition also requires service members who are driving vehicles on a military base to pull over and render a salute.

Members of the audience could be seen standing up during the ceremony:
                              Trum

In the article there is then a video showing just what is stated above. You can see people immediately standing as soon as the bugle starts.

I knew you were dumb but this is a new level of dumb for you. Congratulations on setting a new personal record.

I'll ask again. Have you ever been present when retreat is called? It's a pretty simple yes or no question. I'm betting you are as ignorant as Trump.

You're almost as arrogant as you are dumb.
                              You keep dreaming that this will lead to something, will be artificially-manufactured into "something"...... cuz you hate Trump so much. How does that feel to go to bed every night with that man in office and you hating him? You must be drinking heavily with that loser feeling every day, every night.....

He's doing many good things despite fighting many RINOs and leftists, as well as the media and idiots like yourself who can't see past the liberal BS bias.

Here you go. That's what this stupid whole thread is! Good job loser.

Comment

Working...
                              X