Trump disrespects the US Flag...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TPW
    Uniformed service members located outside of a building are required to stop and salute the flag, while civilians are required to place their hand over their heart. The tradition also requires service members who are driving vehicles on a military base to pull over and render a salute.

Members of the audience could be seen standing up during the ceremony:
    Trum

In the article there is then a video showing just what is stated above. You can see people immediately standing as soon as the bugle starts.

I knew you were dumb but this is a new level of dumb for you. Congratulations on setting a new personal record.

I'll ask again. Have you ever been present when retreat is called? It's a pretty simple yes or no question. I'm betting you are as ignorant as Trump.

Don't waste your time with this one (or any of his other logins). Not worth it.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TPW View Post
      Trump disrespects the US flag....

Military site Task and Purpose was the first to notice Trump sitting during the song. According to Task and Purpose, uniformed service members are required to stop what they’re doing and salute the flag as its lowered during the song while civilians are required to place their hand over their heart.

Trump not only does not stand or place his hand over his heart, but instead talks through the song and assumes it’s being played to honor him or Hannity.

Trump again shows everyone what a phony he is and what a bunch of phonies his sycophant groupies are.
      The Butt Hurt is strong in this post..........

Comment

Where's whatsthat..
        moths are attracted to the showroom bright glow of LCD..

Comment

Originally posted by nishikori View Post
          You're almost as arrogant as you are dumb.
          You keep dreaming that this will lead to something, will be artificially-manufactured into "something"...... cuz you hate Trump so much. How does that feel to go to bed every night with that man in office and you hating him? You must be drinking heavily with that loser feeling every day, every night.....

He's doing many good things despite fighting many RINOs and leftists, as well as the media and idiots like yourself who can't see past the liberal BS bias.

Here you go. That's what this stupid whole thread is! Good job loser.
          Sorry to respond but I gotta ask, you believe TPW is drinking heavily behind a Trump presidency but he somehow made through 8 years of Obama?

Wow!
          Make the most of 2017, should be an exciting year!!!!

Comment

Trump is a dumba**ss!

Comment

For all of Obama's faults policy wise and ideologically, of which there are a ton, at the very least I was assured that the guy was sane. I have zero confidence in the current POTUS and I do feel that there are serious questions regarding his mental fitness to serve in the Oval office. He attracts like people to support him and I'll just leave it at that.

Your strident push back on this is proof for all to see that you don't care about the country...you just care about partisanship and fluffing Trump at all costs.
              The person who agrees with you 80 percent of the time is a friend and an ally, not a 20 percent traitor. - Ronald Reagan

Comment

For all of Obama's faults policy wise and ideologically, of which there are a ton, at the very least I was assured that the guy was sane. I have zero confidence in the current POTUS and I do feel that there are serious questions regarding his mental fitness to serve in the Oval office. He attracts like people to support him and I'll just leave it at that.

Your strident push back on this is proof for all to see that you don't care about the country...you just care about partisanship and fluffing Trump at all costs.
                WHO are u directing that to?
                Nobody is quoted and you don't mention anyone.

Trump is an idiot. And the biggest ego, aside from Mark Cuban, I've seen since Obama.

But Trump wants to keep Radical Muslims from blowing us up. If u deny that, you're dumber than you are a hypocrite
                Also, Trump wants to make our borders secure.
                These are the most 2 important issues facing our nation.

Obama might have been a smoother-talking conman.
                But if u trusted him, you're naive as hell.
                AsianLivesMatter + #LatinoLivesMatter + #WhiteLivesMatter + #IndianLivesMatter + #BlackLivesMatter = #AllLivesMatter

Comment

Originally posted by nishikori View Post

WHO are u directing that to?
                  Nobody is quoted and you don't mention anyone.

Trump is an idiot. And the biggest ego, aside from Mark Cuban, I've seen since Obama.

But Trump wants to keep Radical Muslims from blowing us up. If u deny that, you're dumber than you are a hypocrite
                  Also, Trump wants to make our borders secure.
                  These are the most 2 important issues facing our nation.

Obama might have been a smoother-talking conman.
                  But if u trusted him, you're naive as hell.
                  You should know that Trump doesn't care if we make our borders secure, he is using Mexican's as a political tool. That's why he said Mexico would pay for the wall, it was not a real plan, it was just a marketing ploy. He was told during the campaign that illegal immigration had been declining for 4 years, he didn't care.

The same with scary Muslims, its another marketing scare tactic. Look at the Las Vegas shooting. American's are murdering each other at a rate of about 15,000 people a year, last year it was over 17,000 people. All the lives lost in Muslim attacks on US soil through out US history combined does not compete with what we do to each other in just one year

You are being sold fear and problems were we don't really have much of a treat compared with violent Americans with high powered weapons.. You are much more likely to be killed by your neighbor because your dog pooped in his yard than by a terrorist or an illegal immigrant.

Imagining that Trump cares about anything but marketing his ego as a benefit to the US is like buying a used car sitting in a puddle of oil.

I know you are now tempted to post pages of anecdotal evidence of lots of bad guys, don't waste your time.

Comment

Echo that...I think it's fairly clear on this board the type of people that continue to overlook the sad man that is Trump. I can understand supporting some of the things he has done, but the inability to call a spade a spade and acknowledge the absolute lack of class and embarrassment of a person he is baffles me. It is possible to do both.

But what I've found is, the folks that fit that mold in real life, day to day, aren't worth associating with anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris1771 View Post

Echo that...I think it's fairly clear on this board the type of people that continue to overlook the sad man that is Trump. I can understand supporting some of the things he has done, but the inability to call a spade a spade and acknowledge the absolute lack of class and embarrassment of a person he is baffles me. It is possible to do both.
                      This is just like when Reagan had to take over and fix all the stuff Carter screwed up. The first few years will be hard but change is coming. We now have national pride back in the USA. You see flags waving and they are US Flags not the gay flag or the Mexican flag that was waving so much when Obama was around.

Trump pulls no punches and is straight forward, he speaks to the average man in the USA. He loves the USA. Obama was not a true American and was raised outside of the USA. National pride and being proud to be a US Citizen wasn't taught to him, he was taught to love Allah and muslim and Islam was influenced on him.

Comment

Working...
                      X