No announcement yet.

Democrats Fight for Women's Right UNLESS You can Contribute 2.3 MILLION DOLLARS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Democrats Fight for Women's Right UNLESS You can Contribute 2.3 MILLION DOLLARS

Horrible but understandable how virtually EVERYONE in Hollywood knew Harvey Weinstein was a rapist/misogynist/pig/sexual deviate/assaulted women and put up with it because of his power.

But why did Democratic leaders welcome him to their causes?

Because he had money. And the one thing Democrats prize more than any principle is power. Money leads to political power.

http://www.businessinsider.com/harve...ations-2017-10

Democrats are HYPOCRITES.

Damn, I may have typed that many times before.
    There are 3 things that America will be remembered for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: The Constitution, Jazz music, and Baseball. These are the 3 most beautiful things this culture's ever created. Gerald Early

JEFFREY EPSTEIN, anyone?
    AsianLivesMatter + #LatinoLivesMatter + #WhiteLivesMatter + #IndianLivesMatter + #BlackLivesMatter = #AllLivesMatter

Comment

Donald Trump anyone?
      oh, and who let Epstien off.....

Comment

This is probably a topic both parties should avoid as each have as much exposure on this as the other.

Comment

Originally posted by FCS Wes View Post
          This is probably a topic both parties should avoid as each have as much exposure on this as the other.
          Sure. I believe both parties have episodic idiots. However, there is absolutely no doubt in my mind that Bill, Hillary and Obama knew this guy was a predator and they took his money, partied with him and hung out with him. All the while saying they stood for women's rights, etc...... Those are the people who have run the Democratic party for the last 25 years.

There are 3 things that America will be remembered for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: The Constitution, Jazz music, and Baseball. These are the 3 most beautiful things this culture's ever created. Gerald Early

Comment

Originally posted by ThisCharmingMan View Post

Sure. I believe both parties have episodic idiots. However, there is absolutely no doubt in my mind that Bill, Hillary and Obama knew this guy was a predator and they took his money, partied with him and hung out with him. All the while saying they stood for women's rights, etc...... Those are the people who have run the Democratic party for the last 25 years.
            There's no doubt in my mind that everyone whom had any affiliation with this POS knew what he was. They took Trumps money too, when he was a democrat

Comment

There's no doubt in my mind that everyone whom had any affiliation with this POS knew what he was. They took Trumps money too, when he was a democrat
              That's not a fair equation of Trump to Weinstein. Both are pompous, arrogant, chauvinistic pigs. No doubt. Trump doesn't have dozens of accusations of lewd behavior that can be assumed to be true. Trump doesn't have accusations of rape. Trump doesn't have accusations of hitting on underage girls.

Now, Bill Clinton on the other hand seems to be more like Weinstein. Should we go there?

Comment

The NeverTrumper crowd in full swing......

How many have accused Trump of rape? With Weinstein......the list is long and growing.

Comment

I think people should be psychic and know up front who is and is not a sexual predictor before accepting donations. Or they could call the psychic hotline and find out.

I mean no one would have voted for Donald Trump if they knew he walked in on women in dressing rooms, or groped them... right?

What about Trump and his daughter? Would that make you think twice? Nah!

Comment

Well Liberals have the answer!

De-masculinize our society......and eliminate gender identity.

And start young...in schools....and even with The Boy Scouts

Comment

Originally posted by whatsthat View Post

The NeverTrumper crowd in full swing......

How many have accused Trump of rape? With Weinstein......the list is long and growing.
                      Back to name calling I see, well, I gave it a try.
                      The the countless women who accused Trump of sexual assault have no credibility yet since it's a liberal any woman who accuses them as automatically credible, got it.

Trump can do no wrong crowd in full swing
                      Last edited by FCS Wes; 10-13-2017, 09:03 AM.

Comment

Back to name calling I see, well, I gave it a try
                        tender ears?

I was a NeverObama poster. I admit it.

So you are not a NeverTrumper?

Then please tell how your first response to a serial rapist is ..........TRUMP?

I am sure you have been called worse Wes

Comment

Originally posted by whatsthat View Post

tender ears?

I was a NeverObama poster. I admit it.

So you are not a NeverTrumper?

Then please tell how your first response to a serial rapist is ..........TRUMP?

I am sure you have been called worse Wes
                          Not at all but it was you last week upset with tpw and TCM and others for name calling yet here you are.

No, I am not a neverTrumper oh, perhaps you don't recall my opinion on him and North Korea. All my comments of he is the president and he needs to be supported and treated as such unlike what was said and done with Obama.

In regards to Harvey Weinstein, as I said above neither party has any innocence in this area both take money from unscrupulous people and Trump they will not have to share numbers of a salt the Weinstein is accused of but he has his fair share himself. So go ahead and tell me how they're different.

Comment

No FCS...to the Never Trumpers he can never do anything right...its boring.
                            “Don't look at me in that tone of voice.”
                            Ms. Parker

Comment

Not at all but it was you last week upset with tpw and TCM and others for name calling yet here you are.

No, I am not a neverTrumper oh, perhaps you don't recall my opinion on him and North Korea. All my comments of he is the president and he needs to be supported and treated as such unlike what was said and done with Obama.

In regards to Harvey Weinstein, as I said above neither party has any innocence in this area both take money from unscrupulous people and Trump they will not have to share numbers of a salt the Weinstein is accused of but he has his fair share himself. So go ahead and tell me how they're different.
                              So YOU cannot explain why your first response about this serial rapist was.....TRUMP

If it smells like a NeverTrumper....walks like a NeverTrumper....its most likely a NeverTrumper

Weinstein is a serial rapists and sex predator. In fact...I cannot remember a more accused rapist or sexual predator.......with nearly 40 women now coming forward.

Polanski has been hiding abroad for decades......and wasn't accused anywhere near where Weinstein is being accused. And some suggest he is just the tip of the iceberg......with now Oliver Stone and Ben Affleck now also being accused.

Oscar-Winner Emma Thompson Says Harassment ‘Endemic’ in Hollywood: Weinstein Just Tip of the Iceberg

But your first thought and response was.............TRUMP!

And Hollyweirds want to lecture us on morality?

Comment

Working...
                              X