Roy Moore's Campaign Spokes Women on CNN

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roy Moore's Campaign Spokes Women on CNN

Posting this here in case people missed it. I think we all know that Anderson Cooper is going to have an agenda with his interview but still. This is the spokeswomen for the Roy Moore campaign. This is the type of crazy that people are going to vote for. Zero substance and nearly all hyperbole in her "answers". Just watch it for yourself and ask yourself. Is this they type of candidate that the US deserves? By no means is this just a problem on the right, it is an issue on the left just as bad.

https://youtu.be/Q7E93Fe0-ow
    The person who agrees with you 80 percent of the time is a friend and an ally, not a 20 percent traitor. - Ronald Reagan

Whataboutism... right out of the box.
    What about the Duke La Cross players?
    Did they help Moore find teen agers? LOL what a load of BS.

Then on to
    GROUND ZERO FOR RELIGIOUS LIBERTY.
    I guess their religion allows the use of young girls as sex toys.

Did I just hear that Moore was convicted? OH man, this guy is wack-a-doodle.

Oct 2016 Suspended Alabama Chief Justice Roy Moore is starting the appeal of the judicial ethics conviction that led to his ouster.

The GOP has sold its soul for a single vote in the US Senate. How low does this go?

Comment

Originally posted by MacFrisco View Post

The GOP has sold its soul for a single vote in the US Senate. How low does this go?
      You are an assclown. The Democrats are so corrupt they sold their soul to HRC. What's worse?

To the O.P. Even though he's a leftie, I think A.C. has pretty good journalistic standards.
      There are 3 things that America will be remembered for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: The Constitution, Jazz music, and Baseball. These are the 3 most beautiful things this culture's ever created. Gerald Early

Comment

Originally posted by ThisCharmingMan View Post

You are an assclown. The Democrats are so corrupt they sold their soul to HRC. What's worse?

To the O.P. Even though he's a leftie, I think A.C. has pretty good journalistic standards.
        The reason I don't like Hillary as President is that I think the job is over her head. She appears to me more like the executive secretary that is in charge of the company Christmas party than a Margaret Thacher like national leader. Hillary and Bill are both Republicans who support liberal social attitudes. As Christopher Hitchens called them the first Democratic Republicans or was it Republican Democrats.

I'm not like you, I'm not a sucker for propaganda. There are no indictments of Hillary, no murder charges, no quid pro quo charges, only right wing and we now know Russian propaganda. That doesn't mean she is not guilty of anything, but in reality it would be hard to compare Hillary to Trump and say one is more of a crook than the other.

Compared to the rest of Democratic field Hillary was the best they had, too bad for the Democrats and for the rest of America as we can now see.

Now we have a TV personality and a huge political moron embarrassing America with every tweet. The GOP is defending this moron as he piece by piece destroy's America's leadership in the world. We have lost dozens of diplomats and our eyes and ears in the world. We are almost isolated if not for the CIA and the NSA.

Now we have a person who is convicted as a Judge, banned from a Shopping mall and the YMCA for stalking young women, and at least 8 women who say they were near or below the legal age for a 30 year old man to date, complete with pictures and greeting cards. And the GOP can't be bothered.

None of this is worse the Hillary and again I don't like Hillary. Think about it what would the nation be like if say Jeb Bush were in charge.

There is no morality in either party, but the GOP doesn't even try to hide it any more.
        Last edited by MacFrisco; 12-07-2017, 09:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X