Menu

Announcement

Collapse

FOL Upgrades Complete

If you encounter any issues with the forums or the website, please report them in the following thread http://www.frisco-online.com/forums/...ew-site-issues
See more
See less

If I wanted America to fail...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If I wanted America to fail...

powerful video! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZ-4g...&feature=share

And even more disturbing after I just finished watching a HDNet show about how much China is investing in building in the Carribean and 'gifting' gorgeous buildings to their governments and schools, all the while carrying on about how much the US has 'abandoned them' because of our poor economy.
    We need to stop telling our 4 year old daughters "He only hits you because he likes you." Think about the message you are sending! Maybe we can raise a new generation that won't tolerate domestic violence.

Too radical.. No different then the people they are complaining about..
    moths are attracted to the showroom bright glow of LCD..

Comment

This is good... it is very too the point and describes exactly what is going on now... it is so logically correct and at the same time frightening because it is so accurate...

I would love to hear any of our lefties here try and pick it apart...

Drudge has his headline link to this video now with the caption, "Economic Suicide Pact"...
      __________________________________________________ ___________________________
      "Too often we judge other groups by their worst examples, while judging ourselves by our best intentions." - GWB

Comment

There is some amazing talent here on FOL to spot some of the most interesting items a few days before the news aggregators pick them up. Kudos!

Comment

Proficy...

If I Were the Devil: Paul Harvey
          __________________________________________________ ___________________________
          "Too often we judge other groups by their worst examples, while judging ourselves by our best intentions." - GWB

Comment

Working...
          X