Soros endorses Romney - Wow!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soros endorses Romney - Wow!

This undated article appears to be about two months old, judging by the dates by the comments:

http://michiganman567.hubpages.com/h...ts-Mitt-Romney

1. Does this suggest that George Soros is endorsing Mitt Romney knowing that the Soros name will cost Romney votes in November?

2. Does it suggest that Soros really wants Obama to win, but if that doesn't happen, Soros believes that Romney is the next best thing in the WH for the best interests of Soros?

3. Or does this mean all of the above?

4. Or does it mean something altogether different?

I can't find any cites on any legitimate news sources (sorry, michiganman567), but Soros is a Communist and -- while Romney may be a RINO -- he's no Commie either.
    This space for rent. Inquire within.

Comment

I found tons of hits for SOROS ENDORSES ROMNEY on Google's Blogsearch feature. Anybody can ran that same search. This one seems representative:

http://pepperhawkfarm.wordpress.com/...ma-and-romney/

and refers to comments Soros made while at Davos back in January. The article also mentions Rush Limbaugh's comments about Soros' remarks. And the Davos location is consistent with that name appearing in the background of one of the videos on that first link I posted - where Soros was being interviewed. There doesn't seem to be much doubt that Soros made the remarks. There is legitimate question over their significance and implications.

Comment

http://blogs.reuters.com/davos/2012/...-obama-romney/

Also ran across an intetesting link:

http://www.georgesoros.com/interviews-speeches/
        Mr. Obama recalled the opening lines of the Arabic call to prayer, reciting them with a first-rate accent. In a remark that seemed delightfully uncalculated (it'll give Alabama voters heart attacks), Mr. Obama described the call to prayer as "one of the prettiest sounds on Earth at sunset." (NYTimes, March 6, 2007)

Comment

Soros cares about one thing....money. He's a liar and a fraud. Just look at his actions vs his rhetoric.

I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Comment

I wonder if that's also what convicted felon George Soros personally believed when he was raking in billions by manipulating the values of global currencies. Destroying national economies for personal gain hardly sounds like defending the public interest.
            This space for rent. Inquire within.

Comment

Let me guess your next target is Rubio and his ability to be VP and his citizenship status....

Hey, you read it on the internet it must be true....

The person who agrees with you 80 percent of the time is a friend and an ally, not a 20 percent traitor. - Ronald Reagan

Comment

blah..
                moths are attracted to the showroom bright glow of LCD..

Comment

No argument from me that Soros makes vultures look and smell really good.....

Comment

Originally posted by penguin View Post
                    No argument from me that Soros makes vultures look and smell really good.....

Yes that is very true...but guilt by asssociation isn't all that great a game to play. Romney has absolutely no control over who endorses him. He isn't exactly bragging about getting support from Soros, and I would not be in the least surprised if Soros did not deliberately speak well about Romney because he knew it would hurt Romney with his base constituency.
                    You may all go to Hell, and I will go to Texas.
                    Davy Crockett

Mitt 2012!! A better America begins November 6!!

Comment

Working...
                    X