President Obama Hits Romney Directly at First Re-election Rally

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• President Obama Hits Romney Directly at First Re-election Rally

When I need a good laugh all I have to do is read one of these unbelievable stories by the Lamestream Media. I think the first real chuckle I got was reading that

"President Obama kicked off his re-election campaign rally today"

Yep he just started today

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics...lection-rally/
    Thank you CTCA for a few more days.

Such Bs
    Its ALL he has been doing!

I like Obamas line...."I need you to continue believing in me".

Continue?

Comment

Originally posted by whatsthat View Post
      Such Bs
      Its ALL he has been doing!

I like Obamas line...."I need you to continue believing in me".

Continue?
      Sounds like the standard line used by history's most famous cult leaders. ME. Its all about believing in HIM. Not the philosophy. Not the ideology. Not the promises. But HIM. Thats how cults get started and continue to operate. They start with manipulating the disaffected with a promise, an ideology, and when that begins to fade it becomes all about the figurehead. The weakest double down on the charismatic leader. History is full of these kind of despots. And so are the psychiatric hospitals. Masters of deceit.

Last edited by OKTX; 05-05-2012, 07:08 PM.
      I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Comment

Obama has to make it about HIM. He certainly can't make it about his accomplishments...they don't exist.

And yes, he didn't screw up the killing of bin Laden, so he has one better than Carter. The Navy Seals got that murderer...not Obama...but I'll give him credit for not screwing it up...so Carter is still the worst President ever...Obama is like Avis, number two...but he keeps trying harder to be number one at failure.
        You may all go to Hell, and I will go to Texas.
        Davy Crockett

Mitt 2012!! A better America begins November 6!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nelson View Post
          Obama has to make it about HIM. He certainly can't make it about his accomplishments...they don't exist.

And yes, he didn't screw up the killing of bin Laden, so he has one better than Carter. The Navy Seals got that murderer...not Obama...but I'll give him credit for not screwing it up...so Carter is still the worst President ever...Obama is like Avis, number two...but he keeps trying harder to be number one at failure.
          y'know... I keep hearing people saying stuff like that... that Obama had nothing to do with the operation.

Well, according to Peter Bergen who just released the book "Manhunt" and was interviewed by that radical left wing journalist "Jonathon Stewart" at this Link ( http://www.thedailyshow.com/full-epi...2-peter-bergen ), you will notice that all the "powers that be" didn't want to do it. It was Obama who actually "gave the go" in spite of pressures telling them not to.

And while all y'all are tainting yourselves on Comedy Central... look up the radical left winger's interview with Senator Tom Coburn , R, OK. Very interesting information about ALL your so-called well respected politicians and their involvement in this debt crisis.

my monthly contribution now ends... carry on.

Comment

Thanks roadkill for pointing out our potus has been on comedy central more than fox....

Comment

Originally posted by maddy's View Post
              Thanks roadkill for pointing out our potus has been on comedy central more than fox....
              And, Thank You for reminding me of the importance of reading comprehension in our everyday lives... y'know, the life in the REAL world.

Comment

Oh I can comprehend all right......

How is this: Our potus has been interviewed by John Stewart from Comedy Central than any other "NEWS" reporter in the "real" news.......

Comment

Originally posted by roadwaffle View Post
                  And while all y'all are tainting yourselves on Comedy Central... look up the radical left winger's interview with Senator Tom Coburn , R, OK. Very interesting information about ALL your so-called well respected politicians and their involvement in this debt crisis.

my monthly contribution now ends... carry on.
                  Please show and cite examples of anyone that has been here tainting any politicians on NOT being involved in the debt crisis? I've not been around much lately, so perhaps I've missed something, but I've not ever seen anyone say that there are no R's that have not been involved in it.

EVERYONE in Washington is responsible for it. They are all out for themselves. They all need to be cleaned out.

But I digress, that would ruin your theory that everyone here thinks that no R can do wrong. Carry on.
                  Politicians and diapers have one thing in common. They should both be changed regularly, and for the same reason.

Never underestimate the power of a very stupid troll in a large group..

Comment

I just like it when so many people use the word "taint".........
                    There are 3 things that America will be remembered for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: The Constitution, Jazz music, and Baseball. These are the 3 most beautiful things this culture's ever created. Gerald Early

Comment

Both parties are responsible but one party is more responsible than the other.

Dems refuse to pass a budget. The Dem senate leader even refuses to allow a vote on a budget

Dems rammed through the stimulus and healthcare legislation that set bench marks on spending for years ....and greatly accellerated spending.

And under This Dem President's watch....in only his first 3 years in office exceeded the debt accumilated under Bushs entire 8 years in office.

One party refuses to pass or vote on a budget; ram jacked $$ trillions in legislation; and grossly accelerated our debt.

Comment

What was President Obama's crowd size, 14,000? That's the number the Obama camp is citing...so it was really around 10,000?

LOL
                        Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws.

- Attributed to Plato

Comment

Originally posted by Patriot210 View Post
                          What was President Obama's crowd size, 14,000? That's the number the Obama camp is citing...so it was really around 10,000?

LOL
                          And on May 5th. Karl Marx's 194th birthday. I am sure that it was purely coincidence.

I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Comment

Originally posted by El Burro Loco
                            [snicker]Roadie and other dems are really red-arsed about how poorly their Messiah is being received now.
                            No, Roadie is PO'ed because this Obama character and Romney are the best this Country can offer to hold the Presidential Office?

At least 4 years ago John McCain was a viable option until the GOP elephant trainers put the side-show Palin on the Ticket. Just the lackluster approval of the Republicans over Romney's forthcoming nomination is a telling sign that they haven't the horses in the stable that can challenge a very disappointing 1st term sitting President. This is gonna be a tough pill to swallow to pull the handle for either candidate in the Fall. I can only hope that the elephant trainers don't screw the pooch this time and have Romney select Michele Bachman or something equally ridiculous as the running mate.

"Help me Obi-Wan Romnobi, You're My Only Hope"

Comment

Originally posted by roadwaffle View Post
                              No, Roadie is PO'ed because this Obama character and Romney are the best this Country can offer to hold the Presidential Office?

At least 4 years ago John McCain was a viable option until the GOP elephant trainers put the side-show Palin on the Ticket. Just the lackluster approval of the Republicans over Romney's forthcoming nomination is a telling sign that they haven't the horses in the stable that can challenge a very disappointing 1st term sitting President. This is gonna be a tough pill to swallow to pull the handle for either candidate in the Fall. I can only hope that the elephant trainers don't screw the pooch this time and have Romney select Michele Bachman or something equally ridiculous as the running mate.

"Help me Obi-Wan Romnobi, You're My Only Hope"
                              In post # 5 you stated, "my monthly contribution now ends" was that not the truth?
                              Thank you CTCA for a few more days.

Comment

Working...
                              X