Menu

Announcement

Collapse

FOL Upgrades this weekend

FOL will be undergoing some scheduled upgrades which will cause outages over the weekend. Thank you for your patience!
See more
See less

Castle Montessori in Frisco

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Castle Montessori in Frisco

Anyone have any reviews or heard anything on Castle Montessori in Frisco? We plan on taking a tour soon..
    any info would be appreciated! :-)

We are familiar with the staff that moved over from Castle Hills Montessori and were very happy with the time we spent there (~3 years). The only reason we stopped going was due to moving to Frisco, and then we decided to hire a nanny since we had 3 kids with only 1 in school and it was more economical at the time.

Now we have 2 of the 3 kids going to school starting in the fall so plan on putting the smallest into Castle Montessori full time and just having a nanny for after school hours. I took a tour a month or two ago and the layout is very similar and everybody is very friendly. After looking at all the options I think we are going to put our youngest at Castle Montessori just because that is where we felt the most comfortable.

Comment

Love it!

My daughter has attended Castle Montessori in Frisco for 1 1/2 years. She began when she had just turned 2 and we love it! The staff is great and they are very good at communicating with the parents. My daughter stayed with my mother in law until she was 2 so we were a bit nervous about putting her in a school to begin with but she has really done excellent there. She is so excited about it and has learned so much! Good luck on finding a place, I know that was a really hard decision for us when were were looking as well.

Comment

Working...
      X