Dog training - manners

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dog training - manners

We recently adopted a 2 year old Rottie girl after losing our Doberman to debilitating arthritis. It's an adjustment for us to have a much younger dog and we are loving her so much! We are looking for recommendations on where to do obedience training including manners (counter surfing, no regard for personal space type of stuff). She walks really well on a leash already. I think she would do well around other dogs, but she is currently restricted to our house until she can get a parvo booster next week at our vet. Thank you!

Without a doubt or hesitation, I wholeheartedly recommend What a Great Dog for all of your training needs. I've been training my dogs there since the day they opened the doors. They have classes to meet all owners' needs~ from the newbie to the experienced. If you are looking for someone to come to your home, just message me and I can send you a trainer's contact info. But, really, give WAGD a try first.
    "Rescued" is my breed of choice.

Comment

Thank you! I had found them when I did a search earlier today. Based on your feedback, I will definitely give them a try! Sounds very similar to the training we did with our first dog many years ago when we lived in Illinois.

Comment

I would highly second What A Great Dog as have been training there for the past 3 years. I adopted an adult rescue so we needed socialization, manners, etc and have loved every class and instructor. Great retail area also and we are starting a class on Monday that I think my dog will enjoy..."nose work." Good luck and you will love WAGD!

Comment

Working...
        X